Chapter 6, Irken Visitor [Under Construction]

I was able to get the Professor Robot to release a few products, and they are currently being dispensed across the city, and beyond.

I was tinkering on the last of the designs for the civilian vehicles while Zim was having conversation with GIR, and I was having problems with the ways to keep the vehicle charged... Oh yeah! Solar, I can just do that! I almost forgot the abundance of sunlight here on the planet, I have my own solar panels, they work waaaay better than the ones that humans came up with, so, it'll work! I added that last detail into the design, where outside of the house, in front of the main gate, waited dozens of car transports, for transportation of my newest products into the nearest dealership, I've already made my company for distributing tech. Under the guise of the name, "Membrane Tek."

I was listed as the Co-Owner, because I still was governing as the mayor of the city.

I sent the blueprint into a little machine and the machine started building in the other side of the ship, building a few dozen vehicles before I even was able to get to the surface.

After getting my disguise on, I went to the delivery trucks, I signed something on a piece of paper and they took the newly created hover-cars to a 'DMV'.

I went back down and went over the ship designs I was handing over to the government, turns out that the humans pay good money for weapons of mass destruction... But these weren't capable of space travel, merely to be used as weapons of the humans. I also planted my Irken Insignia on it, it helps prove that the technology is mine, to all who see it.

I put the blueprints down and walked over to GIR, who was sitting down on a chair in the former cockpit.

"Hey GIR, where's Zim?"

"I-don't knowww. Want me to look for hiiiiiim?"

"No, you don't need to, I was just wondering. See you later GIR."

"Bye-bye Y/n!" GIR waved and I tapped my feet, going up to the house.

Zim was actually just walking around, I wasn't sure why, so I walked up to him, then I looked down; "Hey Zim. What are you doing?"

"Oh, my Tallest! I've just been wondering about the conqueroring of this planet. We aren't just taking the planet from the humans?"

"Nope, we'll be improving the humans, and leading them down the path of a true empire." *Y/n crunched his fist.*

I swore I heard my voice change to a mechanical one right there...

"Okay my Tallest, how goes the conqueroring anyways?"

"It's going good so far, Zim. I'll have full control over the country in about 2 weeks! Forcefully, it would've been a few hours, but it works as is." Y/n shrugged.

"Well, if your plan works, we can have our revenge, my Tallest!" Zim smiled.

The Massive, 3rd PoV~

The Tallest were standing around, tired of the constant watch of their armada...

Red: Hey, d'you think that Y/n would actually survive if we put him on a hospitable planet crawling with life?

Purple: Course' not! No way he'd be able to live, we only gave him that rigged Ripper ship and SIR unit. He'd have to be some sort of genius to survive and be able to stop us, no way he's gonna come back to us.

Red: Uh-huh...

[Honestly, this conversation could've started with either Red, or Purple, so it doesn't matter who's voice you think of while readin' that.]