Chapter 5, Election Day!

Y/n PoV!!!

I was just looking at a holographic projection of myself, in a "business suit" that humans often wear to these types of things, oh boy do I look goofy, maybe not if I was in Japan, but here; no-I-don't think so. I decided to just wear it anyways, with my blue Irken uniform underneath, not like anyone'll notice! Cause... They're dumb...

I look away and elevate up to Gaz and Dib's room, oh, they're awake.

Gaz: What'd you do to me?

Dib: What was that?

Y/n: Oh~ you're awake, how'd you sleep?

Dib: That doesn't matter! You! You're an Irken! Why do I know so much about you right now!?

Y/n: Relaaaax~ I just put some memories in your head~ Wasn't anything special.

Gaz: How long are going to remember this?

Y/n: Well, as long as you don't forget it, you'll always remember it, that's how it works.

Dib: Wait, so you're not going to erase our memories?

Y/n: Nope! You're gonna be useful to me and your father! For helping the Earth! For now I have to go! See you later! I've got an election to bomb!

I used the human terminology for this word, the good kind of bomb. Walking out of the room, I saw Membrane walking up to me.

Membrane: Oh hey there, Y/n. Are the kids awake? I wanted to talk to them.

Y/n: Yeah, sure they're awake. Go right ahead. I've got an election to attend. Bye Professor!

Membrane waved to me and I took off in the already transformed Sir Suit, that was standing outside the balcony. I took off into the bright blue sky, it wasn't that healthy to breathe in, but it was nice to be flying like this.

After a few dozen minutes, I arrived at the building where the election took place, bunch of people sitting in chairs, and some of the competition already standing on podiums. I landed on the roof after stopping my gaze through the skylight of the building. I stepped out of the Sir unit and he wrapped himself around my PAK, and cloaked. Now I looked like an average anime protagonist, in a business suit.

I took the stairs down and was met with the lights in the audience turning off, looks like they were just about to begin! I adjusted my red tie, that contrasted my blue and black clothing, and walked up to an open podium.

The competitors glanced at me before looking back at their speeches one more time. "Up first, we have Y/n L/n, who will be presenting his speech now." A calm and deep voice said over a mic. What!? Me first!? Uh... I've got this! I'm a natural~ "Ahem, I wanted to begin with the growing problem of the population! We have too many cars and trucks polluting the streets! It's like an accident waiting to happen! I have many ideas for the solution to such a problem, now, most of you may not be too keen with that, so I brought some other devices to the table, quite literally!" I said as I pulled out a pen looking device that flashed an infrared light at the audience, and forcefully made them more inclined to listen to what I had to say, a simple contraption really... "Ahem, now that that is done, I'd like to introduce the possibility that the declining safety of your streets would be negatively affecting the future of your children! Surely you think something must be done right?" I asked and the audience murmured in agreement. "Great! Because I think so too! I already have a few ways to clear the problem out, without expanding the city, it's simple! And, it may be able to rid the country of a really bad pollution problem! All I need is the votes from this election! What do you all say!? Are you with me!?" I raised my fist into the air as my green hair blew in the air-conditioned wind. The crowd cheered, likely as an effect of the device, and the competition was getting nervous, usually the people in attendance kept quiet, but this guy got them to cheer, of all things!