𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

'when our eyes met'

As you and your mother move into your new house, new town which only means your also transferring into your new school where your cousin Hinata is studying. Your mother had been busy with the divorce and also in your moving into your mother hometown that made her forgot to buy you a new uniform for your new school.

You can't use your cousin's uniform. Since the uniform of middle school and high school is different. Your mother can't go shopping with you for your uniform because she's busy arranging the house and your aunt has a job so she can't go with you also.

You're only left with one option, go with Hinata. You went to your aunt's apartment to pick up Hinata and go to the market.

Your new house is a few blocks away from your aunt's apartment. As you were walking you bumped into a blonde boy with a few bandages in his face. The blonde haired guy rub his nape and apologize to you, he looks like he's embarrassed. You also apologize and gave him a reassuring smile.

You continue to walk and brushed of your thoughts about where could the boy possibly got his bruises. You finally reached her aunt's apartment. you knocked and a young boy opened the door.

"Hi there Naoto." you patted the your youngest cousin's head. the boy's face remained expressionless and let you inside the apartment.

You saw your cousin getting ready. You sat the couch watching the tv with Naoto while waiting for Hinata to finish. Before going to the market Hinata showed you the beautiful vicinity of the town so you can familiarize it. The town are beautiful and people are nice.

After showing you the vicinity you went to the market to buy your new uniform. You finally arrived at the shop where they sell uniforms. You tried wearing the uniform to find your size and the closest size they have for your body is still to big.

The lady suggested to get your uniform altered she even gave you the address of the tailoring shop. Luckily Hinata knows where's the tailor shop is located.

You bought two sets of uniform and head to tailor shop. As you arrived in front of the tailoring shop Hinata remembered that your aunt told he to buy something and the shop where she could buy it was just across the street.

"You'll be fine right? I'll be right back" Hinata said before going.

You went inside and looked around the shop, you saw a lilac haired boy wearing a polo and a cardigan over it with a tape measure around his neck.

"Excuse me" you said catching his attention

You made eye contact and you can't help but to be mesmerized by the color of the eyes of the man in front of you.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯