𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

"white lies"

"white lies"

Mitsuya took you home for you to prepare for tonight's event

Mitsuya took you home for you to prepare for tonight's event. You took the yukata he gave you and placed it over your clothes and walked over to the mirror to see yourself. You heard your door creaking and heard a voice. 

"Oh, that's... a beautiful yukata." Your mom asked while admiring you.

"So you've decided to go to the festival?" She added. 

"Yeah," you answered. 

"You should try it" you look at her. "The yukata I mean."

You went into your bathroom and changed into the yukata, mitsuya gave you. You fix your hair before going out. You went straight to the mirror. While checking yourself in the mirror you saw your mother's reflection. She is looking at you with full adoration in her eyes. 

"Mom, are you crying?" You asked her.

"You're not a little girl anymore," Your mother said suppressing her sobs.

You hugged her. 

"Is this a sign of early menopause?" You asked jokingly, your mother slapped your back softly and cupped your face. 

"Please don't grow up fast, I still want my baby girl."

"Mom I'm not getting married I'm just going to a festival you know that right?" Your mother laughed. 

"Whatever just don't do anything funny tonight," She said and kissed your cheeks. 

Your mother left the room and you go back to checking yourself out in the mirror. You jumped when you heard your mother's voice out of nowhere. I thought she left.

"He gave that yukata didn't he?" She said while raising her eyebrows.

"Just go mom!" She whispered something and left while laughing.