𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

"see you again, maybe"

Hinata finished buying the things that her mom told her to buy and went back to her cousin. While she was walking she saw her cousin outside the shop frozen and blushing. Concerned, Hinata run towards you. She puts her palm on your forehead to check your temperature.

"Hey, are you alright? you're kinda hot."

"I know, but he's hotter" Your cousin looks at you with wide eyes.

"God, is that my outside voice?" You covered your mouth and look around if anybody heard what you just said. Then you realized that you're still outside the shop. you run and dragged Hinata with you.

Who are we running from, is someone chasing us? Hinata looks back to see if someone is chasing you two.

You stopped and catch your breath. "no one, no one chasing us."

"Then why are we running?" She asks in confusion. 

"Why didn't the lady warn me that there's a pretty boy in that shop, it's so embarrassing." You muttered.

On your way home Hinata kept asking about the pretty boy that you're talking about and what are you embarrassed about but you kept on insisting that it was nothing yet you ended up talking about it since Hinata won't stop bothering you.

"So you're telling me you didn't even get his name?" Hinata said in disbelief.

"Well I'm sorry, it's embarrassing enough that I blushed because his hands were on my thigh. Imagine how embarrassing is to even ask for his name." You explained.

"Well, you still have a chance tomorrow, when you come back to get your uniform." Hinata winked at you.

Because of what your cousin told you, you couldn't stop thinking about meeting the pretty boy again tomorrow.

"Mom we're back" y/n announced.

"I'm here in the kitchen is Hinata still with you?" Your mom shouted.

You two went into the kitchen and greeted your mother.

"What did the tailor say?" Your mom asked while preparing the dorayaki for Hinata to bring home

"He said that it will be done by tomorrow," You said.

"But that is not the highlight of the day guess who met a pretty boy at the tailor shop," Hinata said while moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Pretty boy huh?" Your mom said while giving you the spill-the-tea-eye.

"It's nothing mom." You took the dorayaki and gave it to Hinata and pushed her towards the door.

"Mom Hina needs to go home Naoto is all alone in their house." You said but your cousin and your mom just laughed at you.

"Alright, alright take care Hinata." Hinata waved and take her to leave.

"Do you want to tell your mom about this pretty boy?" Your mom asked while grinning like a little girl.

"Whatever mom" You run upstairs.

"Don't you want dorayaki?" Your mom shouted.

You run downstairs and took 2 dorayaki and went to your room upstairs.

~

You woke up late since you were up all night thinking about the lilac-haired boy you met at the tailor shop.

"I'm crazy," You said while looking at your eyebags in the mirror.

You did your morning routine and went to the kitchen and greeted your mom.

"You woke up late today, did you have shenanigans with your pretty boy?"

"No mom I was just up all night." Thinking about the pretty boy. you said the last sentence in your head.

"I need to go to school today, I might be home late just cook something or reheat the food in the fridge." Your mom kissed your cheeks and went out.

You're left all alone in the house you spend your day cleaning the house and your room, washing the dishes, washing and folding your clothes, and preparing your things for school tomorrow while waiting for the afternoon to come.

You hummed your favorite song while walking to the tailor shop. You fix your hair before entering the shop. You saw an old lady where the lilac boy sat when you first met. You looked around looking for him.

"Are you looking for something?" The voice of the old lady caught you off guard.

"Oh, no. I'm here to pick up my uniform here's the receipt" you gave the receipt to the old lady.

The old lady stand up and took something from the shelves and gave it to you. You gave the old lady your payment and went out. You walk out of the shop with a visible disappointment in your eyes after not seeing the person that you wanted to see.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯