𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

"pretty boy"

"pretty boy"

After changing the clothes of the girls, you went out of the bedroom and saw Mitsuya waiting for you in the living room

"Where do I put these" you darted your eyes to the clothes you're holding. the boy took the clothes and put them in the laundry basket.

He took a juice box from the refrigerator and gave it to you.

"Thank you for helping me." He smiled at you.

"It's fine, I don't have anything to do anyways"

Mitsuya took your bag where you left it before and carried it. you were flustered by the gentleness of mitsuya but still insisted that you can carry her bag.

"You know that I can carry my bag right," you said.

"I know but still, please let me do it" he looks at you and you can see the reflection of the moon in his eyes.

"Okay, alright"

Silence crept between the two. the two teenagers kept thinking about what could they possibly talk about to ease the awkwardness.

You remembered your interaction last Saturday in the tailor shop and suddenly felt curious about his interest.

"About our first meeting, is sewing your hobby?"

"Yes, you can say that" the boy answered

"When did you start taking interest in it?" You asked to keep the conversation going.

"I just became interested in sewing and embroidery then I started learning about it. what about you? what are your hobbies?"

"My hobbies? uh probably reading, and watching animes. I know you probably think I'm boring but whatever" You get a little defensive but Mittsuya just laughed at her.

"Boring? I thought you were built different" The boy said the two last words while making an air bunny.

"I mean you can be built differently and be boring right?" You looked at mitsuya for an answer but he just let out a chuckle and walked faster leaving you behind.

"Well I can be both," you said while catching up to his speed.

You have arrived at the entrance of the school where Mitsuya had parked his motorcycle. Mitsuya hung y/n bag to the handlebar of his motorcycle and open his compartment and took a helmet.

The boy holds you on the shoulder and pulls you towards him. he put your hair on the back of her ear and put the helmet on her head.

"Wait, what are you doing?" You said with a confused tone.

"I'm putting your helmet on," The boy said while fixing your helmet.

"I know but you don't have to drive me home, I can walk. and the kids, they're alone in your house"

"They will be fine," The male said and patted your helmet softly.

Mitsuya put his helmet on and rode on his motorcycle. He started the vehicle and then helped you in riding on the back of the motorcycle.

"hold on to my waist," he said.

"I'm okay, I'm holding on to the handle at the back," You said because you were shy of having skinship with him.

"Okay, but I'm not going back for you if you fall," Mitsuya said and suddenly speed up which makes you hug his waist.

"Why did you do that" You shouted.

You can feel that your heart is beating like crazy because of the shock and of course because you're hugging mitsuya Takashi. You wonder if mitsuya can also feel your heart beating against his back.

~

"That was hella fun," You said

"Hella fun, huh? guess the one who's holding me like crazy" Mitsuya helped you to get down.

"Said the one who's enjoying that I'm hugging him" you gave him a grin.

"I think it's the other way around" Mitsuya laughs

"Oh, don't be full of yourself Mitsuya" you laughed.

As the two teenagers teasing each other. your mother was watching you two from afar as you two goof around.

"Mind introducing me to this pretty boy with you sweetheart?" your mom said.

"Mom!" you were caught off guard

"I thought you will be out late?" You asked your mom.

"We have some things to do, and don't change the subject young lady," Your mother said eyeing the boy.

"Mom, this is mitsuya Takashi, I met him at the tailor shop and the daycare today" Mitsuya smiled politely at your mother.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am, I was just dropping off l/n"

Your mother was pleased as the boy seems nice. Since she was worried that her daughter is with some mannerless delinquent because Mitsuya is wearing the famous Tokyo manji gang's uniform.

"Nice meeting you too, and thank you for dropping off my daughter. I'm going to head in, y/n why don't you invite Mitsuya in the house"

"It's fine mom, he needs to go home anyway his sisters are alone in their house," The girl said convincing her mom.

"That's the pretty boy you and Hinata's talking about?" The girl's mom asked with a low voice and you simply nodded.

"You owe me a story" Your mother whispered before going into the house.

"Pretty boy? is that some sort of my new nickname?" Mitsuya smirked. you just laughed and told him to go home since it was already late and his sisters are left alone in the house.

"Tell me why you're calling me pretty boy then I'll go" Mitsuya was persistent.

"Well aside from your pretty face I could say I like your eyes," You said while pushing Mitsuya to his motorcycle.

He looks at you before taking off. his eyes sparkle as the stars in the sky reflect on his beautiful lilac eyes. how rare it is to find someone whose eyes shine bright than the stars and yet I found you so said to yourself.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯