𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

"wonder"

"wonder"

Just like we suspected our mothers were furious, the two of them are already together at our house when we got home

Just like we suspected our mothers were furious, the two of them are already together at our house when we got home. I was glad that dad was there with us, he helped us cover the fact that one of our friends got stabbed and we got involved in a gang fight.

"I took the girls with me to the city, I didn't get a chance to tell you because my phone died."

"Really? that is your explanation? our daughter left our house with a guy and she isn't home yet and when it's already past 3:00 am. Do you expect me to just accept your explanation?" You felt bad now that your mom is mad at your father.

"And you two, you didn't even bother telling us what are you up to." We didn't reason out we just apologized and sat there.

My aunt didn't say anything but I know she was disappointed, She just claimed mom down and told my father to go home since he might need to go to work. At that moment I didn't want my dad to go because once he leaves I will again receive a lecture but I know he was already tired and I have to let him go.

When my dad left Hina and her mom also went home. After seeing them off I sat down on the sofa to prepare myself for my mom's lecture but I was kinda shocked by what she said.

"Go upstairs, take a bath, and rest. we'll talk when you wake up." after that, she walked back to her room.

You went upstairs and took a bath and changed into your comfy clothes. Before getting in bed you went to your bedside table to check your phone if Mitsuya texted you to apologize or to check if you had gotten home safe, you were disappointed when you didn't receive anything. you charged your phone and went to bed.

You woke up to a delicious smell, before going downstairs you brushed your teeth and combed your hair. You checked the time on your phone and it was already 11:43 am, you saw your mother preparing the food at the dining table.

"Great you woke up just in time." you are weirded out about the fact that your mother is nice to you after what has happened. you quickly texted your cousin to ask if she was okay, she quickly responded that she is and asked how you were doing.

You: are you okay? is aunt still mad?

Hina: I'm okay, yes she's still quite upset.

hina: how about your mom?

You: my mom is so weird, she has been so nice

since yesterday

Hina: isn't that supposed to be good for you?

You: no, I'm starting to think that she is dating

someone or she already wants to remarry.

Hina: you should ask her then.

"Phone's down we're eating." Your mother spoke before you even had a chance to reply to your cousin.

"Mom, are you seeing someone?" You blurted out which made your mother stop serving you food.

"What? what makes you think that?"

"Well, you're being so nice after what I have done so I assume that you're seeing someone or planning to remarry."

"no, there's no way and that's not the reason why I was being so nice." she sat down and held your hands.

"After what happened earlier, I realized that I might be hindering you to spend time with your dad and I'm just scared that you would leave me."

"What makes you think that I can ever leave my mom?" You asked her and slightly squeezed her hands.

"I- I don't know, it's just that you and your father have been so close with each other, and ever since the divorce I feel like I'm tearing you two apart." Her voice is shaky.

It's true, I and my dad are very close. I think it's best to say that I'm a daddy's girl. I don't hate them for breaking up, for having a divorce. I just miss the way we are before, what happened is so fast I didn't even notice that they fell out of love with each other. It's scary how can a person just wakes up one day and realize that they don't want to spend their life with someone with who they used to dream of growing old.

You went and hugged your mom.

"I love you both equally." You laughed with your statement after hearing that you sound like a mom saying it to her children.

"But you have your favorite." your mom said in between her laughs

"But he used to be our favorite," You emphasized the word our, your mom just smiled at you and cupped your face.

"Oh before I forgot what happened with you and Mitsuya? why did you leave with your dad? I thought you were going to spend the festival with him?" Your mother asked which made you wonder why he hasn't checked on you.

"Something important came up, he needed to go somewhere." You made up an excuse.

"More important than you?" your mother raised her eyebrow but you just chuckled at her statement. Well, his friend got stabbed and there was a gang fight, it was chaos. checking up on me would probably is the least important thing he has in mind right now. but you can't help to be hurt why he didn't bother to say goodbye or even greet your father.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯