Aria of the Arcane

SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Enter the arcane world of Alterra, and regale yourself with three tales in one epic story.

☆☆★ AFFAIR OF ROYALS ★☆☆
Tag along with LUCIUS as he investigates the brutal murder of the Arcerean monarch and sheds light on a conspiracy that may alter the course of history forever.

☆★★ CALL TO ARMS ★★☆
Follow MALAYA and her squad in their quest to win the tournament and carry out a covert mission that may threaten the peace between the descendants of the Bastards and the Kingdom.

★★★ NEW ERA ★★★
Choose a side between the republican senator MAEVE and the monarchist senator RENOUX as they jump in cutthroat politics and decide the fate of the Kingdom.

GENRES
Fantasy, Mystery, Political Thriller

LANGUAGES
English for Lucius' and Maeve's POV chapters
Filipino for Malaya's POV chapter

CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains content that may be troubling to some readers, including, but not limited to death, gore, sex, strong language, graphic violence, and more. Remember to practice self-care before, during and after reading.

MUTE WARNING
Readers who mention stories and/or characters from Wattpad that are not created by the author shall be muted.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their feedback, thoughts or theories about the story may use the hashtag #ArcaneWP on Twitter.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
Special thanks to AJ ALVEZ for the merlion sigil in the cover and to PIXELS AND STOCKS for the cover design.

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

SHAMELESS PLUG
Join the official group for AKOSIIBARRA readers on Facebook! Just go to www.facebook.com/groups/theqedclub or search "The Q.E.D. Club (Project LOKI)". You may post your thoughts or theories there.