1

Okay okay, so although this isn't my first fanfiction created, it is the first one on here. I plan to continue it fairly frequently (or as often as you guys want it to) but here is the first chapter.

Oh, I almost forgot... I will be doing slight changes here and there as I have realised there are some things I added but never continued in the story. 

“Sang, Sang! There’s a new guy in school, and he seems mighty fine to me.” I was forced out of my bubble, turning to look at a girl sat in the desk behind me. Homeroom was boring and the teacher was slack, as it was a Friday. 

At school, I don’t really know why but I was a popular one, it was probably to do with my gift. I didn’t do what the normal cool kids did but I was still one everyone wanted to talk to. Marlie, the girl who was talking to me was a cheerleader and she was quite nice but made some stupid mistakes. The problem was at school, I didn’t really have close friends because they didn’t know what I was.

“Oh yeah, what is he like?” I ask, only partially interested because there seems to be someone new with Marlie every week.

“I don’t know but he’s meant to be really mysterious.” This made me turn to face her fully. She rarely ever knew nothing about someone unless they were ‘not worth knowing’ which I thought was unfair. I always tried to make sure I knew the people she didn’t. They’re usually nicer than the more ‘popular’ people.  But she said he was worth knowing about, so he was different to the other boys around here. Was he like me? No he couldn’t be.

Before I could ask more, the bell rang for first lesson, Japanese. I loved this lesson but Jay would be there. He was always trying to get me to, and I quote, ‘Let him take me for the ride of my life’. Eugh. But I was so much more than their little games. I gently touched my left wrist which held the tattoo-like mark, holding all the secrets. I quickly moved to the classroom I would be in and stood outside, waiting for my only true friend in this school.

“You okay, North?” I asked and he smiled at me. He was the same as me, so it made this hell hole a bit more bearable. “Shall we get this done with?” He grunted and opened the door. He hated Japanese unlike me but took it so I would have at least one lesson with him.

We entered the classroom and as always, I was hurled with some comments from Jay, and his mate Mike but with a pretty bad glare from North, they quietened down a bit. I sat in my usual seat on the left but one with North to the seat right of me, looking like he was about to fall asleep- he must have been fighting with his dad again. I began taking my book out, and something to write with when somebody I didn’t recognise came into the classroom. This must have been the guy Marlie was talking about. He was tall, but smaller than North. Slender but still toned and had soft brown, curly hair. He was definitely good looking, but subtle, as if he wasn’t aware of it. His back arched slightly and I noticed his formalwear, a white shirt and dark, skinny jeans.

The teacher, Mr Blyth, finished talking to him and pointed to the seat empty to the side of me. I glanced around the room and it was the only one left, blushing as I realised I had to sit next to him. He walked towards the desk and it was the first time I saw his eyes, they were large and chocolate brown but lacked, well I don’t know what they lacked but it was definitely something. I gave a slight smile towards him, showing I wasn’t scary.

“Hello,” I said as he sat down. “My name is Sang.”

“Victor. Nice to meet you.” He replied, grateful for the welcome.

“This is North, he hates Japanese.” I said pointing at North and they did this guy nod thing. At least North also felt he needed a few friends, he turned off his scary persona for a few seconds. “What about you? Do you know much Japanese?”

“My parents travel a lot there and I had a nanny who helped me with it.” He blushed and faced the front. I was certainly impressed and so was North- he could appreciate the language even if he hated the classes. Yet again I wasn’t able to continue with the conversation because the teacher began to speak. As we were quite a way into the language, he started using English less and I was able to follow a fair amount of what he was saying. I took notes and tried to pay close attention to him, which is very distracting considering there was something in my mind that made me want to talk to Victor more.

“Right, so if everyone could get into pairs and finish the booklet I gave out yesterday. Victor if you would join Sang and North, I’m sure they could help you catch up.” He finished, going back to marking papers he had on his desk. The classroom became considerably louder and I think he was grateful that he didn’t have to leave just yet.

“I presume, you pretty much understood what he was saying.” I asked Victor and he gave a half smile, that I am fairly certain I heard two pairs of girls in front of us sigh to. North snorted and moved chairs so he was facing away from the teacher but in front of us.

“Yeah, it’s weird to hear it again, it’s been a little while but it’s nice.” He replied and I already saw North closing his eyes again. I turned to Japanese.

 “He didn’t get much sleep last night, might as well start on the booklet.” I told Victor and grinned, I had nearly completed it last lesson but that just means North gets more sleep, and he really needs it. With Victor helping, the booklet was completed in next to no time and we spent a lot of the lesson getting to know each other. He was really shy and I didn’t want to intrude that much, I knew how he felt.

 “So Victor,” I was, quite frankly, terrible with small talk, that’s why I am so glad I have the gift I have. “Do you just know Japanese or any other languages?” I was definitely catching a lot of glares from all of the other girls. If they would have been in my shoes, they would have given him their number and/or be trying to get him to ask them out. But I’m not.

 “I know a little Latin but not much. What about you?” He seems genuinely curious and I smile a little.

 “Only Japanese. Do you know what the time is?” I deemed it inappropriate to get my phone from my bra and check. He stretched his arm to push his sleeve back and glanced at the watch, but that was when I noticed it. I grabbed his wrist and pulled the watch aside, to reveal a small mark similar to mine. I gasped.

“You’re one of us?” I whispered, letting go of his arm and pushing away my sleeve a little to reveal my mark. “You’re a Silon too?” 

Another thing, are there any other stories you'd like up here? I have a list from the following:

Sang and the Boys, A Period Drama, 5 minutes before, If I Were a Boy.

I can put them all up no problem, but if you didn't want any that's also fine!