Part 12

This is it! The part which everyone has been waiting for- it's a new section... and Victor meets the guys.

I'm proud ofthis and it's REALLY long, as in 6 pages (3000+ words) so I really hope you enjoy it!

Part 12

The doorbell rang and I knew it was Victor. The guys quickly stopped messing around and settled in the living room, setting up a few game consoles. I smiled at them all and went to the door. Victor was standing outside with a beautiful set of roses.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

"Hello, these are for you... I didn't really know what to get so I hope you like them." He replied.

"They're beautiful thank you. Please come in, I'm making some Cowboy Stew, is that okay?" I waited for him to come through before shutting the front door. I quickly put the flowers in the kitchen, noting Kota was sneaking a sip of the soup.

"Can you put these in the water while you're here?" I asked and he nodded, soothing his burning tongue, served him right. I headed back to see Victor was still in the hallway. I opened the lounge door and smiled at him reassuringly.

"Guys, this is Victor. Victor, this is Owen, Sean, Nathan, Gabe, Luke, and you know North and Silas." I said pointing each of them, they all turned smiled and paused the game they were playing.

"So you're the infamous Silon?" Gabe mused and I shushed.

"I guess, I don't know many, er, Silons." He shifted a little nervously. I sat on one of the sofas and offered the seat next to me. "So how old are you all?" I could tell he was trying to make some conversation and I was pleased he wanted to make the effort. The guys would be willing to get to know him especially if he can hold a conversation.

"I am 18." Replied Luke. "So are Nathan and Silas. Owen and Sean are 19 but the rest of them are 17."

The guys soon got into some boring conversation and I was really happy about how quickly Victor was accepted and accepting. I noticed that there wasn't any emptiness and my power felt a lot stronger than it had ever done before. It meant that we were becoming and I was grateful.

"Sang!" Kota called. "I think the stew is done." He said walking into the room, he stopped short when he say Victor.

"Kota?" He questioned.

"Victor? Buddy how have you been?!" He exclaimed as Victor got up and gave him a hug smiling hugely.

"You guys know each other?" I asked, confused as to how.

"Victor used to go to the school I'm in. We were good friends and really the only person I genuinely like there. Until you moved." He said with fake hurt, Victor laughed it off and I giggled too. This made it a lot easier for him to be relaxed and I was pleased.

I left the room to dish up with Owen and everyone sat down at our large, round table with their bowls of stew. I had cut a load of bread rolls to dip with it and it would fill the guys a little more. I sat with Victor to the left of me and Kota to the left of him.

"Dude, I didn't know you were a Silon!" Kota was talking to Victor as others were talking amongst themselves.

"Well, I didn't know you were one either." He smiled, and I felt like he was a lot more comfortable now he had an extra person.

"Touché." Kota grinned as he tucked into the cowboy stew. I saw all the boys eat happily and I got a sense of strength. I felt I was invincible and this had only happened once before- when I first got my power. My dad told me that one day I would feel this and I would be twice as strong not just in my gifts but as a whole. I finally felt complete I didn't really understand what he meant until now, I needed to tell someone but I didn't think it was really appropriate for the current time.