Part 6

Look look it's part 6!! Be pleased with me :)

Part 6

I woke with a different scent floating around but I still had arms wrapped around me. I lifted my heavy eyelids and looked at the arm owners to find Owen looking down right back at me.

"Hello." I smiled quietly to him; he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Kota had to go to work but I thought I should stay with you. I found the note, Sang I'm sorry." I closed my eyes again and rested my forehead against his perfectly toned chest. I didn't want to cry anymore, I couldn't cry anymore.

"Is he working with the Academy?" He nodded at me. "Have they found any more of us yet? People that they don't know about, or could be dangerous."

"You know I can't share that with you because you aren't in it yet," the deal was that I could join the Academy once I turn 18. "Uncle asked me if we could have a family meeting tonight and that you had a point to make." I sat up, pulling out his arms a little so that our eyes were level.

"That's true." I began to inch closer.

"Care to tell me about it first?" He asked, he liked the relationship we had and I knew it. He enjoyed being able to let go for a while and although he can laugh with our family, he is someone completely different when we are alone. He is flirty, like Dr Sean but quietly commanding like Kota. I had come so close to his lips that I could feel his breath mixing with mine. I paused.

"No." I moved away swiftly and walked out the room, I enjoyed teasing him.

"Saaaang!" He let out with a groan and I giggled a little, I saw him follow me like a little puppy as I moved into the giant kitchen. I moved straight to the freezer and opened it to look for the ice cream Kota had out before. I had just reached for the tub when his arms slid around my waist. I stayed still, gently holding his arms, silently letting him know I liked it. Our relationship was still newer than the rest of the guys and we had yet to find what worked and what didn't in our part of the relationship. His leant down and precisely planted kissed from my collarbone to my jaw, sending shivers all along my back. He nuzzled my neck and I rolled back my head, leaning on his shoulders, letting out a small groan as I did so. I felt him smile against my skin and pull away, sitting on one side of the breakfast bar, leaving me exactly how I did only a few seconds ago.

I shut the freezer door and got out two spoons, sitting on the other side and placing the ice-cream between us.

"Are we not having bowls for this?" He seemed a little confused, as if it wasn't right to eat it straight for the tub.

"No." I said, already scooping out a spoonful and handing it to him. He seemed a little unsure but took it from my hands and looking at it strategically, as if choosing every atom he wanted on his spoon. He looked at me again.

"Isn't this unhygienic for the others when they get some?" He asked, he liked order and I could tell this was making him feel a little uncomfortable.

"Who said they're getting any." I took the ice-cream and pulled out another large spoonful, to emphasise my point. He did his millimetre smirk and ate his first mouthful. I saw his eyes bulge and then shut, like he was dedicating the taste to his memory.

"You're right; they are never getting any of this." He said, helping himself to a much bigger spoonful. I was bemused by his behaviour.

"Anyone would think you've never tried Cookie Dough ice-cream before." I said about to take another mouthful.

"Or ice-cream..." he muttered but my hand stopped before it reached my mouth.

"You've never tried ice-cream before?" He shook his head, pushing his glasses a little further up his perfectly shaped nose. "What did you do when you were hot?"

"I swam in the lake. It was cool and freeing. We didn't have a lot of money so it wasn't spent on things like this." His eyes went a little and I was sad to bring up a past memory, knowing how it feels. He looked at the bar that was between us as I thought a way to cheer him up. He needed the favour returning. Then an evilly awesome idea came to my mind.

"In that case..." I pulled my finger along the soft ice-cream so it collected a little on the pad of my forefinger. His eyes looked at me with confusion and nervousness. Before he reacted, I plopped it on the end of his nose. "Every child has to have had ice-cream on their face, then someone who cares for them can wipe it off." I moved closer and with a bit of kitchen paper, I wiped away the now cooling, mess on his nose. He lifted his arm and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

He bent down and kissed me; so gently that I almost didn't feel it. I pulled him slightly close and returned his kiss- it was short but was still one of the greatest kisses. It didn't need force or drive to still show compassion. We both pulled away together and I smiled at him.

"Sang..." He didn't say anything more, I'm not sure that he could but his eyes said it all. It meant a lot that somebody cared, especially someone who he let his guard down to.

"Come on." I said pulling away. "We have the rest of the tub to eat before the others get back. Or is that too much?" I teased.

"Challenge Accepted my lady." He said, digging the spoon in.