Part 9

The text was meant to have some italics but because my lack of knowledge on Wattpad, it'll just have to do!

Part 9

"Sang! What do you mean?" Silas spoke. He seemed the only one to be able to speak. The others were a little hard to read at times but I saw they all expressed shock, confusion or disbelief.

"Well, I met him today; he's new to the school. I know it's early but I can just feel it."

"Sang, maybe you got it wrong this time? I mean, you weren't 100% about any of us after a few hours." Luke reasoned and it saddened me because I thought he would be good with this piece of news.

"It's true." North spoke up. I shot my head round in surprise but he was supporting me; he felt it too. "If the word of the Psydon are correct, we should all be stronger as a Tunid. I know that we don't have the same gift as Sang but I felt a little more powerful and my gift took less effort to use. I'm telling you Sang is correct."

"What is a Tunid?" Asked Gabe. He was the most recent to join our group so hadn't had this talk before. Kota spoke up.

"A Tunid is a group of SIlons bonded together by spirit that are more powerful than individuals, your powers can be stronger because the bond supports each person. There has very rarely been any completed Tunids because we are spread all over the world. It has been said that they have new powers when they work together but I don't know how factual they are."

"It's a very slim chance of having a full Tunid..." Dr Sean began.

"1 in about 14.53 million" Kota interrupted; that was his gift speaking. It earned him a glare from Dr Sean.

"That's why we were shocked Sang. None of us doubted you, we just wanted to be sure." He smiled and hugged me, I smiled to myself.

"Will you tell us more about him?" Asked Owen.

"Well, I invited him to dinner tomorrow after college so you can all meet him then. I don't want to get anything wrong, plus it's more a surprise." I said happily, bouncing in my seat a little. I saw the other guys relax a bit and smile at me.
"Right well the only think I have left to ask about your homes. Is everyone doing okay? Does anyone need any assistance?" Uncle asked and most of them shook their heads. Although I had a 10 bedroom house and all the guys had a room each, most of them still lived at home. Owen, Sean and Silas lived with me in the house. Luke is currently in the process of moving and Nathan is staying here most nights but occasionally goes back. As the others aren't 18 yet we thought it was only fair (and in some cases legal) for them to leave their guardians and to live with us.

"I only have a couple more weeks before I can move here." North said. "Both my dad and I are counting down the days and I'm already packing." It's really sad how they can't even talk without something blowing up; fortunately North can handle himself against his father.

"Pam is doing really well with her rehab course. I think it might run for a bit longer after my 18th but I think I need to be there for her." He brushed his hand through his hair and I shot him a gentle smile, he might be the newest but he has most definitely got one of the biggest hearts. The rest of them didn't have anything to report from their homes.

"If no one else has anything to add to this meeting..." Uncle said. Silence. "This meeting has officially ended." Scrapes from the chairs erupted and caused me to wince a little at the noise. I picked up the piece of paper with Victors number in it and put it in my phone.

"Sang can I talk to you?" Asked Luke, he seemed fine as far as I could tell but with the boys sometimes I was never sure. I nodded and took him to the comfy room- it was my personal space and the boys were only allowed to enter when told. I sat on a bean bag and I patted it next to me. He slid down, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him.
"Your smell always reminds me of cupcakes." I told his chest softly and he chuckled.

"What do I smell like exactly?"

"I guess vanilla. It makes me happy." I looked up in his eyes and he smiled so lovingly at me. He leaned forward and pressed his lips gently to mine. I smiled against his lips and returned the kiss. It was short but really sweet, just how we liked it. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing! I just wanted a few moments alone with you." He said cheekily and came very close to my lips again but stayed tantalising away. It took every single cell in my body not to do move closer.

"What do you want to do Luke?" I asked, hoping to sound sexy but probably sounded more like a slug.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" if it was at all possible, he seemed to get closer and I couldn't keep my eyes away from his.

"Hmmm..." I thought. Then a brilliant idea came to mind. "MONOPOLY!" I shouted and got out the beanbag. I had definitely won that situation. I saw him flop on the beanbag and not move. I giggled at him which caused him to look up at me. He closed his eyes and I took my opportunity. Silently I crept back to him and planted a kiss very softly on his mouth. He was a little surprised but swiftly took over. He was so soft with me, each boy was different and Luke's was probably the most gentle of them all, even though he was cheeky before. I pulled away slightly, and leaned my forehead on his.

"Come on Luke. I wanna play Monopoly with everyone!" I said, holding out my hand to help him up. Although, it was counterproductive because he ended up pulling me back onto his lap. I giggled and tried to get up but he was holding me down. "Lucian." I said in my most warning tone; though it was contradicted by another giggle. Still, it was enough to let me go.

"If I play monopoly now, will you never call me that again?" He pleaded with those big puppy dog eyes at me. I almost melted.

"Okay." I said, it a business like tone but as I walked out I quickly got in. "For today."

I fished out my phone and decided to text Victor.

Sang: Hello, it's Sang. Sorry I left you today :L x
Victor: Hi! It's okay. North said it was an emergency and he was making me feel welcome. Is everything okay? X
Sang: It will be. Do you still want to come round for tea tomorrow? (: x
Victor: That sounds great! I have to be home around 7, my dad is a little strict.

An alarm bell kicked in in my mind. If anyone said 'a little strict' it meant that it was a whole lot more than that. He could be abused or neglected by what seemed to be his father. At least he didn't say mother as well. I sought North and showed him the texts and what he thought it would mean.

"I think you're right Baby. We're gonna have to look after him at school. For now, just reply like normal; he doesn't know about our lives." I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss, telling him to get everyone down for Monopoly.

Sang: That should be fine. Sorry, we were just setting up Monopoly x
Victor: You and North? X
Sang: Yeah, and a few other guys too x
Victor: There's others? How many? X
Sang: There's 8 guys and me currently in my house x
No Reply.
Sang: Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you off. It's a little complicated... x
Victor: Oh no it wasn't that! 'S' stuff? x
Sang: Haha yeah it is x
Victor: My dad just came into my room for a minute. I've got to go do some work now but I'll see you tomorrow? (: x
Sang: Okay, see you then! X

I relayed the information to North again and he frowned at me. We knew what was happening but couldn't help in any way. I just hoped that he would be okay.

"Come on guys! I wanna whoop Silas' ass at Monopoly." Called Gabe from the living room.

"Like hell you are!" He said in his deep voice. I think my ovaries melted a little.