Part 10

Sorry for the fact that if you've already read this, there's a few more parts. I don't know how far I was up to so this is all a nice surprise!

Part 10

The next morning I woke up to the smell I related to fire. I quickly ran out of my bedroom and ran downstairs, following my nose. I entered into the room, not to see a fire but to see Sean at the hob, cursing under his breath. He wasn't wearing a top and only had shorts on so I took a minute to admire his defined back and toned legs. I smiled and crept further into the room.

"Dr Sean Green." He quickly spun around and grinned his lazy smile towards me. "You haven't been cooking again have you?" I asked cheekily, knowing full well he had. He looked at me up and down which is when I realised I only had extremely short shorts and a thin top on. I blushed and crossed my arms around my chest to try and give myself a little more dignity.

"I tried to make you breakfast in bed, but I sort of can't cook." He smiled sheepishly.

"I know. What have you burned this time?" I replied cheekily which caused him to chuckle. I loved making the guys laugh just like they do to me. I moved closer to him but leaned on the island in the kitchen.

"Bacon." He said turning back so he could try and salvage what he could. I came behind him and hugged him from behind. I felt his muscles instantly relax a lot more.

"I don't know how you do that but thank you for trying." I squeezed a little harder before taking a few steps back. He turned to face me, after turning the hob off, and I saw he had a small blush on his cheeks.

"Oy! Are you fucking blushing?" Gabe shouted. "BEHOLD THE MIGHTY WOMANISER BLUSHING OVER A LITTLE DEAR!" He exclaimed even louder.

"Gabe ssh, you might wake the whole house up." I swatted him on his arm, to be honest, I was blushing too.

"Too late." I heard Nathan shout. He room was the furthest away from the kitchen so it must have woken everyone else up too.

"Baby!" I heard North call from round the corner. I spun around just to see him enter the room. He looked at my choice in outfit, or lack of it, and immediately offered his jumper for me to put on. I was a little cold so gratefully accepted it.

"Thank you. I'll give it back later." I said.

"We both know you won't." It's true. I had built a little collection of clothes I had taken back from each of the guys, but I know he really liked this hoodie so I wouldn't hold onto it too long. As I put it on, a few more boys entered the room.

"North! Why did you make her wear a jumper?" Luke sighed, taking over breakfast duties.

"She was cold." He frowned.

"Whatever my brother. It might be for the best to all of us." Owen said coming in and giving me a quick kiss. I loved how informal he has now become. After a few more minutes all the guys were downstairs except Silas.

"I'll go wake him up, he wasn't very well yesterday." I announced and started walking up the stairs but I still managed to hear Luke talk.

"I would happily be ill for the rest of my life if I get to be woken up by her and not your loud voice...."

I softly knocked on the door to Silas' room and entered after a few seconds of silence. I saw, among his large bed and unnecessary amount of duvet, a Silas shaped figure gently breathing in and out. I walked around the room to see his face in a peaceful sleep. I took a few moments just to take in his muscular beauty and remind myself how I am so lucky to have these guys here with me.

"Aggle, I can feel your eyes watching me." His low morning voice rumbled, without opening his eyes. I giggle softly.

"Morning Silas." I whispered. He lifted his arm up, taking the cover with it so I could give him a cuddle. I slid onto his bed and wrapped my arms around his. I felt the cover fall over our heads and it just seemed like it was only us against the world. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Lots." He grumbled with a smile. I kissed him gently on his nose. "I would kiss you right now, and it's taking me all of my effort not to but I don't want to give you man sickness." I giggled at his choice of words.

"You mean man flu?" He nodded. "Everyone knows it's just a common cold." I say, poking his stomach and he squirmed. Have I just found his tickling spot? I poked again and he moved just as quickly but this time grabbing my hand.

"Aggle... I'm warning you." He said and his still deep voice. His silky bass tone made it almost impossible not to try again. I poked with my other hand and in a flash he jumped up, taking the cover off and pushed me so I was on my back. One hand had grabbed both of my hands together whilst the other had started working its way round my sides. I squealed in laughter and I tried to tell him to stop but the air was taken out of my in my loud laugh. It wasn't like my normal giggles but Silas was laughing to, probably at my reaction. He still hadn't relented when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and Gabe opened the room. Silas stopped and it gave me a chance to wipe away the tears in my eyes.

"Come on Trouble, you need to get going. Today is SHOPPING DAY!!"