Friends With Demons

Arianna's pov

After meeting and getting to know Clara and receiving our text books yesterday Azz and Clara decided to pick us up in the morning and today is also the same, grandpa commented that the two Demons became our friends but Iruma denied it since he didn't know if demons and humans can become friends.

At school Iruma was still pondering about the 'friends' business as we arrived at the cafeteria, and when we saw the menus Iruma asked what the symbol in the menu's side are and Azz explained that they are the student's ranks which will deter mine what they can access and since we still have no ranks that means the foods we can choose are limited, the foods in the menu are free but the ones at the shop are priced.

Azz offered to get our orders when suddenly servings of foods came causing Azz to get shocked and angry since we haven't ordered yet but Iruma just ate them all and since I have no problem with them I also ate some causing the students in the cafeteria to be amazed, Iruma continued to order second causing the chef to faint.

Just as we finished eating we heard noise and saw Clara being held dangled in a bamboo spear by the shop's worker named Camu-camu-san, the worker ordered us to take her away since she is in the blacklist because of her bloodline magic which can summon anything she see. The commotion caused the recently arrived kalego to get irritated and when he saw Iruma he froze for a bit and when Iruma asked if he is feeling well kalego just got angry, he scolded Iruma and told him to not think that he will become his familiar just because of the contract, just as he finished scolding Iruma he saw Clara and was shocked that our group increased again.

Clara ran up to kalego and introduced herself to him enthusiastically causing kalego to reel back in disgust since Clara was the type he dislike, just as he turned around to walk away Clara began to pester him about being Iruma's familiar and wanted to see his familiar form she told Iruma to grab the summoning seal in the shop and raise his hand causing kalego to transform.

Kalego got angry and told Iruma to clap his hand while avoiding Clara but Iruma didn't get it at first and when he was about to clap his hand Camu-camu-san was about to stab him since he shoplifted but Iruma managed to avoid his bamboo spear, the shop worker continued to chase Iruma but Azz grab him and me to ran away along with Clara leaving kalego behind who was still in his familiar form causing him to be caught by the shop worker.

3rd pov,

Meanwhile, the four ran all the way to the schoolyard where Iruma remembered that they left kalego behind but Azz just assured him that he can escape himself since he is a teacher, Clara brought out ice creams she picked at the store and Iruma told them that they better pay up for all the things they took without paying.

The four then cheered and hoped that they get assigned to the same class, while Azz and Clara were talking Iruma asked if they can be his and Arianna's friends but the two didn't know what friend is so Iruma explained what the term 'friends' is and said that they are his and Arianna's friend no. 1 and friend no. 2. Clara and Azz argued who is the no. 1 and Iruma said that they can both be no. 1 but the two still argued, meanwhile at the chair demon's office the teachers and the principal agreed to place Asmodeus, Valac, Iruma and Arianna in the abnormal class.