The Collapse Of The Heroine

3rd pov

After the first day of Iruma's student council training he started to work hard by giving his best at his training.

After training and finishing his morning duty they would have lunch which Iruma still couldn't adapt to so to kill time a member of student council named Johnny gave Iruma a magic tool that resemble a puzzle cube. Iruma remembered what Ali-San told him that imagination is the basic of magic so he tried to imagine his magic to shape like thread. It was quite clumsy so Iruma apologised when his seniors told him so.

A member named Quiche began to argue with Johnny about him calling Johnny senpai when they are on the same year. Iruma asked why and how they joined the student council but the two didn't tell him and just told him that Amelie is the reason why the council could still exist then they told Iruma how Amelie remained dignified and showed no weakness so everyone in babylus respect end feared her. Amelie is the symbol of babylus that's why everyone follows the council that's why they were jealous that she personally recruited and trained him.

At the distance Amelie and 2 members named grave and smoke of the council chatted about how Iruma is finally fitting in. They then talked about Amelie's habit into recruiting weird guys which Amelie corrected that not weird but interesting. After chatting for a bit the broadcast called Amelie to the preparation room.

Amelie bid the two and left them after rejecting their offer to come as well. Amelie walked into the corridor while thinking of how she will propose to Iruma after the school since she finally made him join the student council.

When Amelie arrived at the room the lights were off and when she looked around she saw a caped demon collapse on the ground and hurried over to chech if their ok. But the demon sprayed some kingmd of perfume that cause Amelie to collapse.

Meanwhile at the student council room the members were just chatting while arranging some paperwork when a member of broadcasting batra barged in to ak if the president is with them and grave told him about the call but the broadcasting member quickly told them that no one from their batra was present at that time because they were collecting news outside shich cause the council members to panic and immediately ran to the preparation room.

When they arrived they saw Amelie collapsed at the ground unconscious so they quickly came to her side. When Amelie woke up and slowly sat up very one was shocked at her behaviour that resembles a weak and shy maiden.