The Cruel Student Council

3rd pov

At the student council dormitory, the alarm rang loudly signaling the start of the day for the student council members. The student council members and Iruma cleaned their room and dressed up in their uniform and went to the student council room where Amelie is waiting for them.

They then started to train by doing push ups then did the council's paper works after that the president led Iruma in the yard and presented him a caged demon beast. Iruma had to run fast to not get eaten, after the training they went to discuss with the teachers, checked if the all students are present, take care of the garden, train again then after that the council eat their lunch which consist of a pea.

Iruma looked like he was about to die from exhaustion. Amelie explained the purpose of the patrolling Council members which consist of catching the students who is in their evil cycle. Amelie demonstrated that by quickly spotting a student in their evil cycle who was about to eat a small demon student.

Iruma thought that Amelie looked cool when catching the evil cycled student. After tying up the student they returned to the council room where the principal is waiting with mountain of gifts for Iruma along with supplies. Amelie refused the principal from giving him anything stating that he's not allowed to spoil him since she's training him.

After the day ended Amelie and Iruma began their daily reading session. Amelie and Iruma talked about how he felt at peace when talking to Amelie than talking to the president. Amelie murmured that she knew that she's scary when she's in her president mode and was about to continue chatting when suddenly her tea cup broke and shattered signaling her about the approaching disaster.
Meanwhile at a cave somewhere in the school, a shadow of a demon approach a photo of Amelie in the wall.