The Devil Maiden

3rd pov

After finding the president who somehow changed personality the council decided to guard her while searching for the person responsible for the president's sudden change.

The council consulted Momonoki-sensei and later found out that the change can't be undone and they can only wait for it to be released on its own. They decided to devide the president's work after they saw how she can't handle the workload in her current state.

Kalego reminded them that if the president who is the symbol of the babyls remain incapable then the Student Council will be suspended until the president returned to normal.

Currently the council and Iruma are walking towards the council room while discussing their plan to find the culprit in president's change as quick as possible. Iruma then thought that he should visit Arianne to ask for help in the president's case.

Just as they are near the council room they saw the door open and the senior member of council smelled a fragrance that seemed to be familiar to him and quickly ran and found a tall tanned demon and 2 demon retainers flanking the tall demon's side.

The demon introduced himself as Ronove Romier. The senior council explained to Iruma who the demon is and that he's the first suspect they thought who is responsible for the president's sudden change of personality.

Ronove flamboyantly introduced himself then declared that he along with his disciplinary division will be the one taking over the student council shocking the council members and Iruma.