The Ring Of Gluttony

3rd pov

Flashback

After the test kalego called everyone and introduced the ranking owl and then told everyone to line up and pick their badge in the owl's pocket.

Asmodeus got a daleth(4) while Jazz got gimmel(3) Clara also got gimel(3) showing that even though she didn't fly by herself being the second to land was how she got ranked as gimel(3).

Kalego expected that Asmodeus will pull a high one but was surprised that Jazz and Clara got a gimel. Just as everyone was guessing what Iruma will pull out...

Flashback end

Iruma's hand was raised in the air as everyone looked at what he pulled out. When Iruma tried to approach them all of the Abnormal class and Kalego backed away making Iruma sad.

The class explained to Iruma that its not that they want to avoid him but it's just that a black figure is behind his shoulder and when Iruma saw it he freaked out especially when seeing that it was connected to the Ring that was stuck on his finger.

The black figure suddenly screamed making everyone even those in the faraway place affected and collapsed while covering their ears.

When Leid saw that Iruma was not affected he told Iruma to silence it. When Sabnock and Asmodeus tried to approach it the figure sucked their mana until they collapsed. After some effort it finally calmed down but just as Kalego wanted to inspect it he suddenly saw his arm sliced off and when he took a closer look he realized that it was just an illusion created by the black figure to warn him not to touch Iruma.

After being threatened Kalego decided to slice Iruma's arm to severe it from the Ring but was stopped by the chair-demon.

The principal scolded Kalego for making a bad decision then suddenly the figure tried to duck off his mana but was stopped when the principal put his hand on its mouth and gave it a large amount of mana making it bloat then shrink inside the Ring until it finally disappeared.

The Principal explained what the Ring is and that as its current host it would not leave it unless Iruma died. After explaining the principal granted Iruma an Aleph(1) rank and took a picture with everyone.

The next day, the ranking was posted and when everyone saw Iruma's rank they were surprised. A rumor about how Iruma and Arianna tamed the Kanakiri Valley's master spreaded in the Babyrus without Iruma's knowledge.