Ch. 15

Blair POV:
i'm running. without. thinking clearly. i run to the train tracks. i fall to the ground on my knees scraping it in The process.
"WHY!.. why does the world have to be against me. i was happy for one split second, why couldn't you just let me have it for a lifetime." I say balling.

i just stay on the ground crying watch a train go by right in front of my face and as my hair blows in the wind.

i hear feet. running towards me. first instinct is to hide. bushes near me.

"Pony i freaking the flip out!" Johnny exclaims, "are you sure shes here!??"

"Trust me shes my twin i know she's here." Pony saids with confidence.

"shit" I whispered to myself.

I start trying to tiptoe away but I feel someone pull me from the back of my collar.

"Told ya." Pony said grinning a bit.

"Must be telepathy." two-bit saids shrugging and suddenly in front of me.

Then i see the whole gang pop up except dallas out of no where. angry tears start forming when i see darry well knowingly he's going to make me go home.

"Don't cry baby curt-." Steve says but i cut him off.

"let go off me , leave all of you." I yell to all of them.

"Let's go home blair. now." Darrel saids firmly.

"No Darrel. JJJUST GOOO! l could fend for myself, leave me alone." I scream at dar.

"Why don't you ever listen blair ? Answer me that. I have rules to protect you. I just don't want you to make a make mistake!" Darry said with clear regret in his face.

i was confused at first but then it all clicked. He told dally to say all those hurtful things. I looked at him with pure anger went up to him and started hitting his chest .

"why darry. Why do you have to ruin everything. WHY.. you're the worst brother ever. I hate you." I say while the gang tries to pull me away.

Darry looked at me with surprised face when i said that but i didn't care at the time.

"Blairanova stop!" Soda yells.

i stop and i tell everyone to let me go and then i start sprinting away again.

Darrel POV:

Wow. my lovebug. my kid sis. the person i love the most and try the best to protect from this cruel world. Hates me.

Those words pierced thru my heart like no other.