Ch. 12

Blairanova POV-
I woke up with my body aching and my nose stuffed. My throat was so close to not being able to communicate. I walked downstairs into the living room them not saying a good morning. I just walked to the kitchen. I started looking for medicine. I don't wanna let the gang know because I'm sick and they'll treat me like a baby when I'm never rarely sick or just a simple headache. It's honestly annoying.
"Shit." I murmured to myself trying to look for the medicine in every drawer.

"Hey!" Steve said pulling me hugging me fast and swaying me around which made me dizzy.

"Wait.. Stop." I said in a quiet raspy voice.

"What the..?" He turned me around and held my shoulders to look at me.

I saw the medicine in the corner of the counter. I grabbed it and got away, ran upstairs. I saw that Dallas hadn't came yet.

Darry POV-
"Hey.. I think Blair is sick." Steve said questioning himself.

"Sick?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like that girl is pale and red. Her voice was shaky. She was like weirdly warm." Steve said explaining with movements with his hands.

"But Blair is never sick.." I said, getting up and then I started walking toward the stairs.

Obviously the gang behind me. I knock on the door.

Blairanova POV-

"Ugh." I groan when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door there was Darry and the gang. I turned and closed the door in their faces. Darry opened it again.

"Hey, are you alright.?" Darry said ignoring the fact that I closed the door in his face.

The gang all came in and somehow fitted in my small room.

I lay on the bed and wrapped the blanket over me then say, "I feel fine dude."

"Close the windows its cold," As soon as I said that Soda came to my bedside.

"Hey, but your burning hot." Soda said touching my face.

I smacked his hand away then said, "it's just a cold."

Pony came touch my hand and caressed it.

"Stop that." I moved my hand from his but it immediately made tear up.

I guess twin telepathy or something.

Nope, just needed to sneeze.

"Damn, you look like a tomato. Are you in pain?" Two-bit said confused on how to help.

"Ew stop. Honestly..I'm fine." I say with a hiss in my words.

I got up and tried to shoo them out.

"I'm going out today so I need to get ready," I said when I finally got them out and then I shut the door.