𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 Յ: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖘

To be honest, other people who gets reincarnated into another world would first freak out the moment they realized it in their first day

To be honest, other people who gets reincarnated into another world would first freak out the moment they realized it in their first day. As for my case, it took me a week to realize it even more.

"I thought this was a dream." I blankly mumbled to myself as I laid down the floor with my head rested on the couch. "Oh well, what happened again?"

From what I can barely remember, if Inhyuk had met Jiwoo, it means the situation with the awakened cat, Wooin and his professor is already solved. The thing I don't know is that time when Jiwoo got bullied by Jisuk's so-called-friends.

Did it already happened? I mean, few days already passed so I'm sure it did. But I wanna know too!

Fortunately, we have classes today. K already went early but here I am, still stuck in the living room with this sudden headache. He told me to just rest and go to school tomorrow, and I did want that too, however....

"Ha, no can do." I stood up from lazing around and almost stumbled down when the headache suddenly worsened. "Geez, I already drank the medicine. What more?" Forcing myself to walk upstairs to change into my uniform, I grabbed my bag and prepared cat food for the cats before leaving the apartment.

I may be dense in direction, but I remember the way from our place and into the school, so I had no problems. I'm not going to be late, in fact I still have enough time to arrive on time. I can only hope that the teacher won't arrive earlier than me.

It didn't took me that long since my mind is blank, and it was surprising that I was even able to reach the school. But you know what's more surprising?

I saw Jiwoo! That beige cream colored hair is very noticable for my observant eyes, and I even saw that he don't have his leg bandaged. Or did he cover it up now?

Oh well, atleast the sight of him made my headache go away for a while. "Should I go and befriend him already?" Sighing, I decided not to rush since it would be weird.

First, we're not classmates. Second, we barely know each others. He might even be suspicious of me, if anything. All that aside, I chose to walk into the school behind him, and I saw him enter his room which is actually class 2-3.

"....is he gonna get beaten now by those three dudes or not-" I huffed out a sigh when three familiar guys walked past through me. "-I guess they will."

Should I step in?

I know Jiwoo can handle them, but still. They even look like they were beaten up. Is that because Jiwoo managed to beat them the other day? Then why are they on their way to his room again?!

"Didn't Jisuk told us he'd handle that son of a bitch later?" I heard one of the three guys said as they stood outside Jiwoo's classroom.

"And you want to wait for it? We can beat him up today." Another guy replied with a sneer. "What is that bitch gonna do with a broken leg anyways? We went easy on him last time."