𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ճ: 𝕬𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖆

Finally, the day has come!

I woke up in a good mood. Setting up my alarm clock to wake up earlier than usual yesterday was a good call. It's also a good thing Inhyuk informed me about Jiwoo's fight against Jisuk, which is today, so I had the chance to prep myself and K.

"Rise and shine, betch!" I exclaimed, barging by the door inside my roommates' room. We may share thesame apartment, but we have separate rooms, which should be obvious from the previous chapters.

There appeared before me is a guy who shot his eyes wide awake, sitting upright from his bed. Ruffling his hair, his signature scowl appeared on his face. "What are you yelling for early in the morning, bastard?!"

"It's time for Jiwoo's sparring match with Jisuk! How can't I make a fuss about it?" I replied casually, ignoring his glares for interrupting his peaceful sleep.

"I didn't say you can't, but it's literally 3 in the morning!" He hissed back, showing the clock right at my face before fixing his bed and himself at the mirror. I laughed awkwardly upon realizing what time it is.

And this is also the first time I got to analyze him better. I usually don't mind his appearance since he's an extra like me, but right now, I guess I can describe him fully.

He have a short and quite messy raven hair, his golden eyes would somehow glint with either menace or just simply tired of having to deal with me. He's a bit tanner than me, since I'm as pale as a whitesheet.

And just like me, we almost have thesame height and build. Just the average, not too muscular and not too thin like a twig. K literally screams noble aura at me, since he always seem professional and calm. Except if he loses his composure because of me. Ehem.

"Are you done analyzing me?" K questioned as he prepared his clothes to wear. "If I hadn't known you and your weird behavior, I'll probably think of you as a pervert."

"P-pervert?!" I dramatically gasped at his words. "How can I be? I'm just admiring your looks, we're handsome fools, duh."

"Just handsome, not fool." He retorted. "And if ever, you're the only one whose a fool."

I grimaced, crossing my arms. "Then are you saying I'm still handsome?"

"Shut it." He pushed me out of his room and slammed the door right at my face. Like a child, I frowned and stomped my way towards my own room to prepare as well.

As soon as I finished preparing, from taking a bath and wearing my clothes of the day, I took my sweet time admiring my good looks. "Why am I so handsome anyways? This is too bad."

I simply wore a dark blue turtle neck shirt, black oversized slacks, a black bucket hat and a mask. Yep, I like black color. It suits me better, and I also look freaking hot with this style, so why not?

"Huh, I wonder if I have siblings?" I questioned myself out of curiousity. If I do, are they also good looking? I'm sure my parents are also good looking, since I probably got this handsome appearance from them.