𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 Տ: 𝕯𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑

"Urk, I can't anymore

"Urk, I can't anymore...." I complained, sweat rolling down my face. "This is....the 535th time....sir....have mercy-ACK!"

I fell flat on the floor with my face first the moment something heavy landed on my back. Or maybe someone is the right term.

I think I almost coughed my lungs out from the impact. "What the hell are you over-reacting for?! I'm not that heavy!" Kayden yelled in annoyance, probably with an irk mark on his cat face.

K and Jiwoo can only stare at me pitifully while I tried to continue on with the push-ups, both my arms trembling as if they'll fail me again and I'll go splat down the floor. "You're heavy, sir."

That didn't sound nice for Kayden. "I said I'm not heavy!"

I cracked a depressed smile. "Yes sir."

In the end, I continued my push-ups despite the weight in my back that is either slowing down my progress or is actually helpful in the first place. It's been two days since we started training alongside Jiwoo.

Not like it was enough to get us closer with Jiwoo, but still, I can see some progress.

Just when I thought we would be doing push-ups for the rest of my pathetic life, Kayden hopped from my back and landed to the floor, making me sigh in relief.

"Let's start with the real training."

"Wait, then what were we even doing earlier?" K asked in distress as he almost look like he's about to pull all his hair.

Kayden blinked his cat eyes at him. "That was just a warm up."

"God, just kill me." He muttered to himself since he doesn't have the guts to say it straight to Kayden. I pat his back as comfort, being able to relate to his distress, we poor depressed potatoes being overworked by a tabby cat.

I huffed a sigh, taking deep breaths to steady my breathing. Whether I complain or not, this will benefit me more than it will make me depressed.

This is the first time I forced myself to work hard. I was never the athletic type, since I had a reason for it.

I'm an asmathic person, guys!

Altho this body of mine doesn't seem to have any problems at all, maybe that means my pathetic life is all in the past.

Yep, that's totally better to be in here. Not like in the world I live in where sackshit Corona virus entered the universe and decided to kill bad bitches.

Oh well, as long as there is no pandemic in this webtoon world, then I'm ready to let go of my past life.

Buh-bye!