𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 կ: 𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖈𝖙

From what I can remember in the webtoon, Jiwoo didn't go to school because he trained so hard that even Inhyuk had a misunderstanding, thinking that he was scared and depressed because of what Jisuk did that day

I wasn't able to get ahold of how many days passed since Jiwoo had probably started his training and has been absent, but I could guess it was for a few days.

Not like I remember much, but Jisuk was personally punished by his sister for what he did. Oh well, serves him right for being an asshole.

Anyways, Jiwoo is probably training right now with Kayden. Especially about gathering and strengthening their powers even while sleeping, combats, and many more that will surely help him develop and get stronger.

Now that's not totally a different life and routine from mine.

I'm currently fixing my stuffs as soon as dismissal came. I still went to school since I have no reason not to come. Besides, I figured that I had a pretty reputation here in a span of days. Even the girls who suddenly started swarming around me during break time and lunch said so.

"Jeremy! Do you want to go with us to the karaoke?" I looked beside me to see the same girl who helped me find my seat the first time I got reincarnated in this world. She have this huge smile in her face as she approached me.

I returned the smile and politely shook my head to decline her offer. "Thanks, but I have other things to do today."

She frowned a bit, but still nodded in understanding. "Hmm, alright. I guess you're working out, yea?"

"How'd you know?"

We stared at each others silently, before she broke into laughter while slapping my arm. I winced a bit but hid away the pain by laughing along. "You're funny."

"Haha. Sure." I replied before leaving the room, seeing K leaning on the wall with his arms crossed while waiting for me as usual. "Hey, dude."

"You sure do like the attention." He welcomed me with a sneer, making me frown a bit. He then stood up straight before he started walking downstairs, in which I followed.

I was certain that Jiwoo is still absent today since Jisuk's friends always checks his classroom to inform him. And I happen to hear it with certainty, so I was confident that the plot is still the same.

"We're still doing the training right?"

K nodded his head without saying anything. He's always silent anyways, that's not surprising. Before we can leave the school building entirely, I heard someone called out my name from behind.