Heart's Desire (Kuroko X Reader)

- Heart's Desire - (Kuroko X Reader)

♥♠♣◆♥♠♣◆♥♠♣◆♥♠♣◆

You watched your reflection against the window glass and frowned at the busy roads outside. With a sigh, you took a slurp of your frappe, going back to your usual position.

"Excuse me? Can I sit here?"

A voice asked beside you making you jump in surprise. It's strange how you didn't felt his presence and you only know one person who can do that.

"Tetsu-kun?!" You exclaimed, seeing the blue-haired guy for the first time since you moved in to another town.

"Hey (First Name). I thought you won't recognize me." He muttered that last sentence which made you giggle.

"Of course I'll recognize you! Take a seat." You motioned for him to take the seat across you and he reluctantly did. You fought the heat that slowly crept up to your cheeks as you saw him sip on his vanilla milkshake. You found it cute how he would act like that.

"I see so you still like drinking that." You pursed your lips and eyed him as he looked back with a faint smile.

"Of course. Favorites are hard to forget." Somehow you found his sky-blue eyes shine with meaning as if he didn't only mean one thing. This made your heart flutter in excitement. Could he possibly be?

I guess no way. You thought.

"What's wrong (F/N)? You're a bit spaced out." You were pulled out of your reverie when Kuroko spoke.

"No Im fine." Before another excuse could left your mouth, your phone rang. You picked it up and answered the call after being given permission. It woud be rude if you just answered while you're still talking to someone.

"Yes? (Friend's name). . . What? Okay. I'll go there as quickly as I can."

You threw Kuroko a worried look after hanging up. He seems to understand your situation as he nodded at you and even volunteered to take you to the hospital where your ill father is. (Friend's Name) said he suddenly faint from exhaustion. Although it's not that severe, you're till concern of my dad's health. He's getting older and weaker by the moment and you can't afford to lose him too.

"Calm down (F/N)-chan. I'm sure (L/N)-san will be alright." Kuroko placed his hand on your trembling ones. You were both inside a cab, on the way to (Hospital name). You didn't even notice that you were in such tense, if it isn't for Kuroko comforting you in such a sweet manner although he doesn't know it himself. Everything he does, little or big always sends your whole body in a bliss of excitement, you almost forgot about your father.

"Thanks Tetsu-kun. I like you so much!" You grinned somewhat relieved as well as wrapping the blue male for a hug in your small arms. Kuroko only smiled at this and replied,

"I like you too (F/N)-chan."

Stunned, you pulled back, eyes wide with surprise. He what?

That's when it hit you. Kuroko is a very naive boy laced with innocent attitude so you couldn't take his words seriously. You highly doubt it; he has feelings for you. He only sees you and like you as a friend, nothing more, hopefully nothing less.

Your head hung low and your shoulders dropped. Sorrow was obvious on your pale face and you turned the other way, ignoring a pair of light blue eyes staring at you in worry.

"I just hope you'll like me back the same way as I do for you, Tetsu-kun. . ." You mumbled, making sure that no one would hear it.

♥♠♣◆