"Waterlily" (Zero Kiryu X Reader)

The bell rang, a signal that class is dismissed. You hurriedly packed your books inside your bag and waved off your friends. The reason why you did that was because recently you heard your bestfriend spreasing false rumors about you.

Now, it seemed like everyone believed it. No one talked to you and if they did, only for their own benefits. You're smart and the whole class know it.

However, there's this guy whom you thought never cared for such things. He is silent in class and even though you only talked to him twice, you fell in love with him.

Annoyed with all the past events, you sat down on a bench at the back part of the school. As you skimmed through the pages of your encyclopedia searching for the word "waterfowl" for the poem "To A Waterfowl" , you found yourself stuck in a different word instead. "Waterlily".

You stared at the picture posted on the page, your memory searching for a reason on why you can't leave your eyes off of it. And then swoosh~ "Zero Kiryuu!"

"What?" A grumpy voice demanded behind you and you turned to see the white-haired male you have a crush on. A blush crept up your face as you realized you accidentally blurted it out.

He stared at you for a moment before sitting beside you, eyeing the book on your lap. You scooted a little to the side to give him space. He is afterall a little moody.

"What's that?" He arched an eyebrow at the picture on the page. You beamed at him and pointed to the waterlily then to his eyes.

"It's the same color as your eyes, they're beautiful!" You said when he didn't understand.

"So my eyes are beautiful?" he asked facing you. You quickly turned away and nodded your head.

Because of embarassment you weren't able to see the soft smile on his face. 

Right when you regained your composure, you turned to see crimson orbs looking back intensely at you. He held his head as if in pain causing you to stand up in panic.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" You bombarded him with questions, not realizing it just adds to the pain he felt.

"Stay away from me!" he yelled, his voice hoarse. Actually you were hurt by what he said but you held it in.

Instead of leaving him alone, you stubbornly helped him back up, leading him to the nurse office, but after a few steps he pinned you on the nearest tree.

You stared at him wide-eyed for a moment before your (e/c) orbs went back to its normal size.

Zero slowly leaned down to your height, specifically your neck. At first you thought he would kiss you however his next movements proved that wrong.

He licked a portion of your neck, sending shivers down your spine and felt the sting as if something just pierced your skin.

The sucking sound made it possible for you to understand that he's a vampire but you weren't surprised for you've encountered one before.

You raised your hands and hugged hin causing him to stop. He pulled away and watched your reaction, blood dripping from the corners of his lips.

"Are you full now?" you asked him, frowning at his guilty look.

"Im so sorry." he muttered not looking at you (e/c) eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Honestly, Im just a little sad that you kept this all to yourself. It must have been lonely. If ever you need blood again, just call for me okay?" you winked at him.

"Idiot! as if I'll do that."

"You will Zero. I know you will. And by the way, your secret is safe with me." You waved at him and ran towards your dorm to wash the dried blood on you skin and clothes. Someone might see you like that, who knows what they'll do?

Zero's lavender orbs followed your retreating form. He sighed and noticed the encyclopedia you left behind and forgot.

'A waterlily, huh.' he thought to himself.

~~~~---~~~~000~~~~---~~~~

It's so hard trying to make Zero not to become an OOC, I think I succeeded or I guess not ._.

Oh well, next is Aido Hanabusa (What if He becomes your tutor…)