What If you got sick... (Kise Ryouta)

What If you got sick… (Kise Ryouta X Reader)

♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚

Saturday, there's two news; good and bad. The good news is that there's no class. On the other hand, you weren't able to go out with your boyfriend, Kise for you caught a cold.

You silently cursed your friend, the mastermind of it all. If she didn't hide your umbrella then you would've had the chance to enjoy your relationship once in a while.

A frown went up to your face as you imagined all the possible things you could have done.

Plus the fact that your boyfriend is a popular model and he rarely ask you for a date because of his tight schedule.

"It's really a waste." You groaned, a hand on your throbbing forehead.

No one is there to take care of you because you live alone.

(Friend's name) kept on apologizing about what she did. She sent a message that she would take a visit but rejected the offer when you remembered that she's currently on a date with her boyfriend.

You heard a sigh on the other line followed by a concern voice saying, "Fine, I'll ask Ryouta-kun then. I won't let you be on your own. My conscience will haunt me forever if something bad happen to you."

Before you could explain your side, your friend hung up knowing that you won't agree to her opinion anyway.

Minutes passed and your stomach growled, a signal that your hungry. You clambered out of bed, trying to stand still but the intense headache prevented you to do so.

'Just one more step.' you thought. One more step and you'll reach the door.

♔♔♚♚

"Ryouta-kun, try that pose again." The blonde-haired male raised a hand.

His phone kept on ringing and he's afraid it would be ______ calling him. There's no doubt that his girlfriend is his first priority although he can't seem to live it out when they're alone together.

He answered the call and figured out that it's (Friend's name).

His golden eyes widened after hearing the news. It's obvious that it was quite exaggerated to convince the model.

"______ is sick! She's alone in her apartment and… and I heard in the news that there's an escape criminal. Hurry Ryouta-kun! She might be in danger!"

The male wasted no time in running towards the exit , ignoring the confuse stares and his manager calling him.

After passing a few turns through the street and of course , his fangirls, he finally arrived at his destination.

Without any hesitation, he entered through the main door and ascended the flight of stairs while calling your name.

At first he was worried seeing his wobbling girlfriend. When he noticed that you were about to fall, he quickly ran and caught you in his arms.

"Kyaa! kya! Let go of me!" You screamed, struggling to break free from the pair of hands that encircled you.

"_____-chi, it's just me!" Hearing the familiar voice of your boyfriend, you turned back and found him grinning.

You actually calmed down except for your racing heartbeat.

"What are you doing here?" you asked immmediately after Kise placed you gently on your bed and placing a hand on your burning forehead.

"Visiting my _____-chi, of course! You should tell me if you're sick. If it isn't for (Bff name) calling me, I wouldn't have known.

'So it was her afterall. That little witch.' you mentally smirked.

You hung your head in shame and retorted, "I don't want to trouble you and besides you have work."

Kise leaned down and wrapped you into a tight hug. "Im your boyfriend _____-chi. Bother me all you want, it actually makes me happy."

You turned redder in embarassment, if that's even possible. Trying to hide your embarassment, you lashed out without thinking,

"Idiot. I can't possibly do that, but if it makes you smile then. . . I'll try."

Kise wore a victory grin but it soon turned into a pout.

"You'll try?"

You rolled your (e/c) eyes at his request. "Fine I won't try. I'll DO it."

Kise's lips curved into an amused smile after hearing your stomach growl.

You covered your stomach as if trying to contain the embarrassing sound but no such luck. Your blonde-haired boyfriend already heard it, in full volume at that.

"Looks like your hungry _____-chi. I'll prepare something nice for you to eat." He stood up and chuckled at your flushed face.

"You're so cute _____-chi."

"Shut up and go cook already."

You shooed him away, hiding your face on your pillow.

♚♚♔♔

After a few minutes of waiting, not to mention you almost fell asleep from exhaustion, Kise appeared with the bowl of soup on a tray.

You forced yourself to sit up but you felt so heavy. You can't even lift yourself up. Kise must have noticed your struggle cause he immediately placed the tray on your bedside table and helped you up.

"Say 'aahh"

Your face burned from what he wanted you to do.

"I can feed myself, you know."

"Come on ____-chi. You should eat something or else you'll get worse."

You sighed and reluctantly gave in, opening your mouth.

Later that night, Kise decided to stay at your house. It was so sudden that you got upset because he still have work and practice tomorrow.

"_____-chi!! Let's sleep together!"

"No!" you pushed his face away but he kept on struggling to get closer until you both fell on the bed with him on top of you.

Your (e/c) eyes were shut closed as you moaned in pain.

"Idiot. You're just adding to my headache."

"Im so sorry _____-chi! Here, lemme heal you up." He leaned closer and pecked you on the lips.

The quick yet sweet sensation was enough to make you feel faint.

'I think I should get sick often.' you mischievously thought.