What If He Becomes Your Tutor... (Aido X Reader)

"That's not gonna happend!" you yelled, ending the line by slamming the phone back to its place. You were annoyed. Annoyed that your mother started to mess with your life again.

You thought that if you entered Cross Academy, your parents would stop pestering you to do this and that. You're tired from all the lectures but still they choose to turn a blind eye on all your complaints.

"Did something happend?" your childhood friend, Akatsuki asked behind you. You sighed and walked into his open arms for a temper-control hug.

"Mom did it again." you told him.

He run his fingers on your (h/c) locks before asking,

"What did Mrs. ______ told you?"

You paused for a while before reminiscing what she told you.

'I've heard you've been ditching school a lot lately. As the only daughter of (last name) family, you should prove that you are an heir. There will be a tutor coming over at your school. Be nice.'

"There'll be a tutor coming over. I wish it's not some old guy like before." you grimaced at the thought.

As the owner's daughter of the largest private hospital, you have to study hard. It's ironic how your family owned a hospital while you were all vampires. It's strange but you never got the chance to ask your parents why for you feared what their answer is.

They might've done this for blood. It's a possibility knowing your parents.

"I see. Don't worry I'm sure it would be someone nice." he whispered but loud enough for you to hear. He gently patted your head and led you to your room to rest. It's already 4 am in the morning and you needed sleep for tomorrow's plans.

~~~~~

You woke up with a groan, cursing the person knocking on your door. With lazy eyes, you walked towards the noise, opening it to reveal a blonde-haired vampire.

If it isn't for his icy blue eyes, you would've glomped him mistaking him as your childhood friend, Akatsuki.

'They kinda looked alike', you thought. And that's when you remembered that they're cousins.

"Good evening Miss ______", he smiled, his usual flirty smile that made you blush.

You weren't really good around boys, you didn't like them. But Akatsuki Kain was an exception. He was there for you like a brother and you were thankful for his kindness.

"What do you want?", you demanded quickly, desperate in hearing what he came for so that he can leave.

"Oh? You are exactly like what Akatsuki told me."

You frowned at this and attempted to close the door but his chuckle stopped you.

"I was kidding!", he exclaimed. It was so obvious that he's teasing you.

With a glare, you shut the door closed. But you weren't entirely irritated by his personality, you were just testing him for no reason.

You stood up in front of the door waiting for the right time to open it again. That's when you started hearing muffled voices outside, it came from the blonde guy and your bestfriend.

You could sense his scent, that's why you could tell it's him. A small smile escaped from your lips as you grabbed the knob and swung it open making the two boys turn at you.

"This guy is harassing me." You mumbled, hugging Akatsuki. The blonde guy's icy blue eyes widened and he pointed an accusing finger at you.

"Oi, stop making up things!"

You stuck your tongue at him and hid behind Akatsuki who just rubbed his forehead.

"Then why are you outside my room?" You asked, gripping Akatsuki's shirt.

"Your parents sent me here to tutor you. My name's Aido." he explained in a matter-of-fact tone.

"No way. You?" You eyed him making him blush a little from your intense gaze. He nodded and you sighed, sending Akatsuki your best puppy look.

"Tell him to go away. I don't need a tutor." he was about to answer when the one who calls himself Aido pulled on your free hand, and dragged you inside your room.

"Akatsuki! help!" You begged but he just looked at you as if telling you he has nothing to do with it.

~~~~~

"So what do you don't understand?" he asked. You were pretty sure he would start your session with nonsense. He randomly pulled a book at your desk and looked at it then to you.

"Everything." You answered sarcastically.

"Seriously?"

You nodded.

After a few minutes of answering math problems, a knock interrupted both of you. He was about to stand but you beat him to it.

You opened the door and found Akatsuki holding a tray with a glass of bloodtablet. Normally it should be snacks but you weren't normal either.

"You've come to save me?" you asked him. After handing you the tray, he patted your head and walked away.

"I'll see you later." He waved.

Rejected, you went back to the room and placed the tray on the desk rudely. The glass wobbled for a moment before crashing to the ground.

"Don't pick it up." Aido said and knelt down but you were too stubborn to listen unless it's your childhood friend.

You collapsed on your feet and picked up the shards.

"Oi! You're not listening."

You ignored him but then something felt a bit odd and that's when you noticed the blood on your finger. The cut already healed but the blood was still there.

Your (E/C) widened in surprise as Aido grabbed your wrist and placed your finger inside his mouth, licking the blood off.

"You taste so good. I want more." he breathed, pulling you closer. He pierced your neck with his sharp fangs, oblivious to what might the outcome will be.

Just then, the doors were forced open and Akatsuki stood there, concern in his eyes.

Aido already stopped. There were drops of your blood on the floor and you were a mess, especially your clothes.

"This is not what you think it is!" you yelled but Aido put his arms around your waist and declared,

"From now on, she's mine."

You blushed.