What If He Left Without Telling You...

What If he left without telling you. . . (Grey Fullbuster X Reader)

---~~~---~~~---

"Have you seen Gray?" You asked Mirajane who answered you quickly,

"His team's got a mission. I thought you knew that _____." You shook your head earning a look of pity from your sister-like friend.

"Don't worry he'll be back before you know it." Elfman gave you a gentle pat on the head. You turned to him a little surprised. You didn't realize he was also listening too.

You forced a smile trying not to inflict any burden to your friends but it became a lonely beam instead.

"Yeah, I think your right." You walked away from them, hiding the tears that were attempting to fall.

It's been a week and he's still not coming home making you worried about the danger of his mission.

"What is Gray doing, leaving his girlfriend without telling her." You heard someone say from behind.

"Maybe he doesn't love her anymore." Another voice snickered.

You shut your eyes tight and ran towards where your feet could carry you.

"That's not true." You kept repeating to yourself, soothing your ranging self inside. You want to believe your boyfriend but because of the recent events you couldn't.

Since Juvia came into your guild, rumors has it that she's now Gray's girlfriend. If it isn't for your friends loyal support, you would've broke up with him. Especially one day when you caught him with Juvia being so lovey-dovey.

You stopped, catching your breath. You looked around you to find nothing but trees. Taking a few steps forward, then back again, eyeing every corner of what seemed to be a park.

Realization struck your head when an unfamiliar thought suddenly popped out.

'Where am I?'

You held your trembling hands against your chest. You and Gray first met at the _____ town where you originally came from. You're new to this place and still haven't figured every corner of it.

Gray has promised before that he would help you familiarized yourself with the town since he's the one who told you to come with him anyways. You shook the sad memory away and focused on the situation.

You are a Mist magic user. Too bad your still an amateur. It's so ironic. You cursed your lack of strength as well as your stupidity in running off just like that.

"It's getting dark.." You muttered, looking up to see the skies starting to look like it would rain. Sure enough, rain began pouring down. You let out a soft shriek, searching for shelter from the rain.

Good thing, you're in a park. There was a hole where kids liked to enter and hide during games. A smile plastered on your pale face as you ducked and took cover inside.

After a few minutes, the rain still haven't stopped. It was raining cats and dogs, not to mention you don't have any coat to warm you up. You curled up like a ball instead to make up for the absence of heat.

It wasn't helping that much though. Soon you started feeling a little sleepy and numb. You know it wasn't a good combination.

"Gray, help me." You managed to breathed out before you fell unconscious.

Meanwhile. . .

"She's not yet familiar with the town and it's raining so hard. We should find her quickly or she'll be in grave danger." A white-haired woman, spat out with concern lacing her tone.