Secret (Takahashi Mori)

Takashi Morizuka Oneshot

Requested by:

Request: Ouran High School Host Club

Crush: Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka

OC: Lexi Ryan

Personality: unique

Appearance: small blue glasses lavender eyes long curly red hair tan

Mori x Lexi

Story Start:

"Ne, who is this girl? She's so cute!" A blonde kid asked as he suddenly tackled me for a hug.

"..!"

Because of the unexpected impact, I lost my balance and almost fell on my behind when strong arms caught my form.

"Are you okay?"

I heard a very familiar voice which sent my heart to beat abnormally fast.

"Um, thanks."

I muttered and abruptly regained my composure.

"Im sorry! Did I hurt you?"

The blonde kid who already pulled away from me asked with big, puppy eyes.

"Oh no, Im fine. You're Honey-senpai right? Its nice to meet you. Im Lexi Ryan. Just call me Lexi."

I threw him a smile while adjusting my glasses and watched as he climbed on Mori and sat on his shoulders.

"Wow, a pretty lady knows my name! Its nice to meet you too, Lexi-chan. This is Takahashi, my friend!"

I hesitantly turned to the guy who looked at me intently and I blushed.

"Oh, nice to meet you?"

I stated unsure if Im making the right decision in hiding our relationship.

I stole a glance at Mori and found him with his usual impassive face.

Although that was what I saw, I could still make out his lips slowly turn into a lonely smile.

"Yeah."

His short reply sent a painful pang in my chest and I felt somewhat guilty.

"So why are you here Lexi-chan? Is there anything you need?"

"I.. uh.."

I tried to find the right words but nothing came out of my mouth.

'How can I tell him that I came here to see what my unofficial boyfriend is doing?'

"I just came to see someone."

I left it at that. At least Im not giving out too much information.

"I see. Is it a girl? Or a boy? Lexi-chan, you have a boyfriend?"

Stunned by the question I least expected, I shut my mouth.

My mind was in total chaos and I fought the urge to just ran away.

"Its a boy. Well, I have to go. I'll see you later Honey-senpai, Mo- Takahashi-san."

I almost blurt out the name I usually call him.

"Ehh, okay."

Honey gave me his adorable pout but I was determined to leave the place that I just apologized and turned to leave.

"Ah!"

But as if to stop me, I collapsed on the floor, grasping my hurting ankle.

I must have twisted it when I almost fell.