chapter 10

watashi is verry sorry for not updating fir so long >-< but here is chapter 10!!!1 I hope anata enjoys uwu~

Raku-chan rested in her bed holding her PlayStation Portable, which was pink and decorated with kawaii glitter neko stickers. Her arm was throbbing with the pain from her squirrel-chan bite. The neko bandaid given to her by hitoshi san had been soaked through with blood, so she had to get a new one. but she felt a little bit better than she had before.

"Why won't hajime and nagito kiss already, they're perfect for one another nyaa!! >-< " raku said angrily at her game when she heard a knock at the door.

"raku-chan? It's watashi, hitoshi-san. Koneko chan and I want to know if it is alright to come into anata's room." Hitoshi san spoke in his deep, attractive smooth voice.

"O-oh, yeah! come on in tomodachis!" Raku chan cried

Hitoshi san opened the door and he and koneko stepped through. Koneko chan was holding a kawaii lime green bowl that was decorated with inus and nekos.

"we brought you some mochi ice cream to help you feel better, raku-chan!" said koneko chan. "I know its your favorite so I hope that it will help you to recover better from your squirrel chan bite."

Raku-chan smiled. "oh arigato very much desu!! nya I'm so glad that you all are taking such good care of me!!!"

Koneko chan handed her the bowl of mochi ice cream. It had three scoops of green tea mochi ice cream in it and they were cut into two triangles and a circle and some chocolate syrup was used to make it look like there was a neko face on it

"oh this mochi ice cream is so kawaii!!! arigato koneko chan nya!"" Raku chan beamed up at koneko, a slight blush on her cheeks. Koneko chan felt her kokoro skip a beat when she saw how happy raku-chan was. She blushed and said "watashi is always happy to help out a good tomodachi." Even though you're more than just a tomodachi to me.

Hitoshi san came over to raku chans bed too. "We hope that you will feel better soon raku chan. That was a really nasty squirrel-chan bite you got. nya rawr."

"Oh nya, I'm going to be alright!! Anata doesn't need to worry about me. I'm already feeling better already just having you all by my side!! I'll have recovered in no time." raku chan said.

"Well you seem to be bleeding less than before, so you must be recovering well. hitoshi observed. He thought, she does seem to be getting better quickly. Hopefully all those rumors about rabies were false and the squirrel-chan that bit her was just a regualar squirrelchan.

"We should let you get some rest, raku-chan." Koneko-chan said. "Just leave your mochi ice cream bowl on the nightstand and I'll come get it for you later."

Koneko chan and hitoshi san then said sayonara to Raku-chan and left the room, closing the door behind them.

"Such good tomodachis, always caring for me nya!!" Raku chan said to herself. She put down the PlayStation Portable and reached for a spoon to eat the mochi ice cream with. But then, she noticed that her arm didn't look right. Around where the squirrel chan had bit her, her skin was covered in a vibrant red rash. 

"wha- what's this?" raku-chan said. She touched the rash with her other hand but it felt like her skin was burning like it was on fire. Then, she noticed that the rash was spreading across her skin. Her head became foggy.

"nya?? whats happening? why is my arm looking like this?"

the whole room started to look fuzzy as raku-chan's vision blurred. The PlayStation Portable slid off of the bed, but she only heard the thud as it hit the ground.

what is happening to me?

Raku chan began to lose the sensation in her body. She couldnt feel her arms, her legs, anything. The whole world was spinning around her and she had no idea where she was, who she was.

Must... head towards.... the light

She stumbled towards it, tripping over herself. Her legs felt... wrong. Something was very wrong. Her kokoro raced and she felt the surge of adrenaline in her veins. I have to escape, I have to get out of here. she heard a crash and saw millions of tiny shards of light glisten past her as the impact spread across her head, but she was free. then she ran as fast as she could.

...

Koneko-chan knocked on Raku-chan's door again. "Raku-chan? Can I come into anata's room? I have come to pick up your mochi ice cream bowl" There was no response. "Oh, she must have been tired and fell asleep." Koneko-chan thought. "I'll be quiet and try not to disturb her." She pressed the door open.

What koneko-chan saw made her kokoro stop.

Raku-chan's PlayStation Portable was laying on the ground, the game still turned on and running. The mochi ice cream bowl was still on the bed and was partially melted but raku chan had not eaten any of it. Her bed was a mess with some of the blankets thrown off of it and onto the floor. And the window next to the bed was completely shattered.

and raku-chan was nowhere to be found.