chapter 8

Raku chan went outside for her walk. It was a very beautiful day in Americajapan. She smiled as a breeze blew her green hair and rustled her kawaii pink skirt. A few sakura petals danced by her in the breeze.

"Oh nya, what a sugoi day to go for a walk!!! desu"

She was walking through the grass in front of the house when she saw a small brown thing dart across the street towards her and disappear. 

"W- what was that nya?" raku said. She looked around and saw something rustle in a bush. Raku-chan walked close to it and two small beady eyes on a furry brown face look out at her.

"Konnichiwa! I'm Raku-chan, nya. Anata can come out. Watashi won't hurt you desu~!!1"

A squirrel appeared from the bush. It looked up at Raku curiously.

Raku-chan giggled kawaiiily. "Its a squirrel-chan! So kawaii and fluffy nya!" She reached down and grabbed the squirrel, pulling it into a tight hug.  

"Oh nya kawaii squirel chan desu!! raku exclaimed as she held the squirrel. It was so kawaii and soft. 

"Squeak, squirrel-chan desu nya! so sugoi and desu ~ ^-^!"

All of a sudden, the squirrel wriggled around in Raku's arms and bit her on the arm. Raku-chan reflexively dropped the squirrel, clutching her arm with her hand as blood began to trickle through her fingers, staining her skin red. 

Then raku chan screamed for two minutes.