chatper 5

Hitoshi-san collapsed back into his bed. A million thoughts were going on inside his head. Does he still like me? Am I still his senpai? Will we ever be able to see one another again? 

He clutched the white hospital blanket around his heart, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths. He didn't want to lose Kidnapper-kun.  He didn't want their forbidden romance to end.

A nurse knocked at the door, startling Hitoshi-san. He lept up in the bed, eyes wide with surprise. The nurse gave him a smile, and entered the room.

"Konnichiwa, Hitoshi-san" she said. Her voice was very loud and powerful, and it echoed throughout the room.

"Konnichiwa, Nurse-sama," Hitoshi replied. He was startled by how familiar the nurse looked. Her long blonde hair, pink outfit, and lavender underwear reminded him of someone.

The nurse noticed Hitoshi's confusion. "You probably have met my cousin, Vet-sama. She's the vet of those sweet neko tomodachis of yours that were just in here."

"Oh, yeah. You two look very similar," Hitoshi-san said. He glanced out the window as the nurse took out a tray from the cabinet beside his bed.

"Nurse-sama?" he began.

She turned to him. "Yes, Hitoshi-san?"

"When will I be able to leave?"

Nurse-sama gave him a concerned look. "I understand that you are eager to leave, but you need to stay here."

Hitoshi-san blushed. "I- I need to get back to someone."

"If you want to see someone, you can have them visit you." Nurse-sama said. "You need to rest, Hitoshi-san. If you leave now, you might hurt yourself. You did lose a lot of blood, right?"

"I, u-uh..." Hitoshi stammered.

Nurse-sama retrieved a new IV bag from the counter. She removed the previous bag, which was almost completely empty, and replaced it. Hitoshi-san watched as the red liquid begin to flow down the tube.

"You need to regain all of that blood, Hitoshi-san. Leaving now is dangerous," Nurse-sama said.  She began to head out the door. "Sayonara, Hitoshi-san," she said as she pulled the door closed behind her.

Hitoshi-san slumped down against his pillows again. "I just need to see him," he muttered.

"You wanted to see me?" A sexy voice called from the window.

Hitoshi-san practically jumped out of his bed. "W-who's there?" He called. "Kidnapper-kun? Is that you?"

His senpai pulled himself onto the windowsill. "Konnichiwa, Hitoshi," he smirked.

Hitoshi ran to the window and pulled it open. Kidnapper-kun shifted his legs into the room and plopped down. Hitoshi-san was blushing so intensely.

"How did you find me?" he asked, his voice trembling with excitement.

Kidnapper-kun examined his fingernails mysteriously. "I have my ways." He then looked back towards the clear glass door.

"I think we should close the blinds," he whispered to Hitoshi-san. "I'm not supposed to be here, remember?"

"O-oh, yeah," Hitoshi-san said. He walked over to the door, reached for the blinds above the door and pulled them shut.

"Anyways," Hitoshi-san said, turning back to his senpai, "I'm sorry about what happened with Raku-chan and Koneko-chan, Kidnapper-kun. I still want to see you."

"Call me Bokutachi," Kidnapper-kun said. "And I totally get it. I kind of kidnapped you, after all. I just wanted you to notice me, senpai."

Hitoshi-san blushed. "So I'm your senpai?"

"The one and only," Bokutachi-san smiled. "No other guy has caught my eye quite like you, Hitoshi."

Hitoshi-san gazed into his deep sapphire eyes that shone like the ocean. The passion inside of him rose as he was enveloped by the man standing before him, and he took a deep breath. "I think you are my senpai, too."

Kidnapper-kun's eyes lit up. He gave Hitoshi-san a warm smile, and shifted his arm around the waist of his senpai. Hitoshi-san felt his body go limp, resting into the strong arm of Bokutachi. Their faces drew closer, eyes burning with the fires of love and cheeks grazed with red.

"Do you love me, Hitoshi?"

"I do, senpai," Hitoshi-san muttered. He leaned in to Bokutachi, and their lips met for the first time. Hitoshi-san felt all feeling leave his body, and his eyes slowly closed as euphoria surged through his veins. All that Hitoshi-san needed was Bokutachi. All that he wanted was Bokutachi. His whole world was standing right before him.

They eventually separated. Bokutachi-san smiled as his eyes gazed directly into Hitoshi's. "Not bad, lover boy," he teased.

Hitoshi giggled. "Not bad yourself."

Bokutachi suddenly turned at the sound of footsteps down the hallway. "I have to go, senpai," He said. He turned to the window, hoisting himself onto the ledge. But before he slid back down to the ground, he glanced at Hitoshi-san one last time.

"Sayonara, senpai," he said, just before he disappeared back into the trees.