chapter ;3

Hitoshi-san and raku-chan went to get mochi ice cream from the mochi ice cream store. Hitoshi-san was still recovering from his very arousing dream. He was shaking and sweating from how hot Kidnapper-kun was in it. He was also blushing very intensely and was trying very hard not to have a nosebleed >-<

"Come on, Hitoshi-san!1! Let's go get some sugoi mochi ice cream nya!! Raku-chan said. Her neko tail was wagging and it was so kawaii.

"Yeah, lets go get some ice cream. Nya. Rawr." Hitoshi-san exclaimed. He and Raku-chan went into the mochi ice cream store. It was very kawaii desu and had mochi displays everywhere. It even had mochi with neko ears and kitsune ears and inu ears!1!!!!

Koneko-chan was waiting for Hitoshi-san and Raku-chan at one of the tables. She was sitting on the red chair that blended in with her red hair and was eating her mochi ice cream.

"Konnichiwa Raku-chan and Hitoshi-san" she said.

"Hewwo Koneko-chan, nya desu!!" Raku chan said excitedly. "Are you tomodachis ready for some mochi ice cream ^^?"

"I'm starving. Nya. Rawr" Hitoshi said. He thought of Kidnapper-kun then quickly added, "For mochi ice cream." Not this guy of my dreams I'm totally hot for...

 A waitress came over to take the Hitoshi-san and the nekos' orders. She was wearing a hot maid outfit that was very sugoi desu. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail and her voice was very loud.

"Are you nekos ready for some mochi ice cream?" she said.

"Oh yeah nya! I want some green tea mochi ice cream desu!!!" Raku-chan blushed. "You remind me of my veterinarian, Waitress-chan desu!"

"You mean Vet-sama? She's my cousin," Waitress-chan said. "We look very similar."

Hitoshi-san blushed when he saw Waitress-chan. She was very sugoi looking, but not as sugoi as Kidnapper-kun. "I want some green tea mochi ice cream as well, onegaishimasu," he said.

"Two green tea mochi ice creams coming right up," Waitress-chan said. She disappeared back into the kitchen.

"Are you ok Hitoshi-san?" Koneko-chan asked. "You look like you are about to have a nosebleed."

Hitoshi-san blushed and covered his face with his hand. "Don't you nekos worry about me. I'm fine, nya, rawr." 

"That's sugoi to hear, Hitoshi-san! I want to make sure you are ok because I would be sad if you weren't ok nya!!" Raku-chan said. She smiled, closing her kawaii purple eyes and blushing slightly. Her neko tail and her neko ears twitched with happiness.

She's so kawaii. Hitoshi-san thought. All of a sudden his face became very hot and he turned as red as Koneko-chan's hair. Then he began to have a nosebleed desu >-<

"HITOSHI-SAN YOU ARE HAVING A NOSEBLEED DESU!!!11!!!!!!" Raku-chan screamed. She grabbed a napkin and stuffed it on Hitoshi-san's face.

Hitoshi-san blushed very intensely. Having a nosebleed in front of his neko tomodachis was so embarassing. "Arigato, Raku-chan" He said weakly, holding the napkin on his nose.

"That should be all better nya." she said. 

"Here is your mochi ice cream, nekos." Waitress-chan said. She handed Raku-chan and Hitoshi-san two bowls of sugoi mochi ice cream that were in very kawaii bowls that had sakura petals on them.

Raku-chan blushed. "Arigato Waitress-chan ^^!"

Waitress-chan left.

Hitoshi-san took a bite of his mochi ice cream. It was very sugoi. The mochi was soft and was a kawaii green color like Raku-chan's hair and the ice cream felt cold on his tongue.

"This is very sugoi mochi ice cream." He said.

Raku-chan took a tiny bite out of her mochi ice cream. It was so kawaii desu ne she looked exactly like a kawaii anime girl from an anime.

"This is the most sugoi mochi ice cream in all of Japan nya!!! That's why we took you here Hitoshi-san desu!!!!" Raku-chan exclaimed with food in her mouth, which made her look even more kawaii.

"Hanging out with tomodachis and eating mochi ice cream is so fun," said Koneko-chan in aggreement.

Hitoshi-san and Raku-chan finished their mochi ice cream quickly. It was so sugoi they couldn't stop eating >-<. Waitress-chan then came back to give them their tab.

"The mochi ice cream will cost 69,420 yen." Waitress-chan said. She placed the tab on the table.

"I'll pay for it, tomodachis, nya rawr," said Hitoshi.

"Arigato, Hitoshi-san!!1!!!" Raku-chan said happily. She blushed again. "You'd make a very sugoi senpai."

Hitoshi almost had a nosebleed again >-< Raku-chan was so kawaii!!! He felt something in his chest when he looked at her, a happy, sugoi feeling. But this is wrong, he thought. I  think that Kidnapper-kun is my senpai. I can't have two senpais!! Can I??!!?!?

"Now that we're finished with our mochi ice cream, we should go to the kawaii underwear store!!!!!1!!!!!" Raku-chan said. 

"Sugoi idea, Raku-chan," Koneko-chan agreed. "Hitoshi-san, you'll come too, right?"

Hitoshi-san blushed intensely at going underwear shopping with two sugoi kawaii nekos. "O-oh, yeah! I'll come too, tomodachis ^^"

So now I have to go underwear shopping with my senpai...

Arigato for reading my fanfiction, reader-san!!!!!!1!!! I'm sorry 4 taking so long 2 update, but I'll try to write more frequently from now on nya!!!! Sayonara tomodachis ^^

-author chan