chapter 4

Hitoshi-san and Koneko-chan and Raku-chan went to the kawaii underwear store.

"I'm so excited to buy some sugoi underwear desu nya!!!!" said Raku-chan.

"Me too, Raku-chan" Koneko agreed.

The two nekos turned to Hitoshi-san, who was so embarrassed that he was in an underwear store for onna  >-<

"Will you watch us model our kawaii underwear, Hitoshi-san nya?!!?!? Raku-chan blushed. 

"U-uh..." Hitoshi stuttered. He didn't want to have another nosebleed and he was worried he wouldn't be able to handle the kawaiiness of raku-chan in her underwear. But he wanted to help his tomodachis pick out some sugoi underwear that looked kawaii on them...

Koneko-chan saw the uncomfortable look on Hitoshi-san's face. "It's fine if you don't want to, Hitoshi-san. We won't force you to do this."

"No! It's fine. Helping one another shop for underwear is what tomodachis do, right?" Hitoshi-san insisted.

"YAY NYA!!! I'm so excited to go shopping with you, Hitoshi-san!!!! NYA!!!" Raku-chan screamed. She shook her arms up and down and blushed intensely.

Hitoshi-san felt his face grow red because of how kawaii Raku-chan was. The tomodachis then went into the kawaii underwear store to buy some kawaii underwear. 

Raku-chan immediately giggled. "There's so much sugoi kawaii underwear here nya !!!!11!! >-<" She found a pair that was pink on the rack and held it out for Hitoshi-san to see. "What about this underwear, desu?! Do you think it would look sugoi on me nya?"

Hitoshi blushed. "Anything would look sugoi on you, Raku-chan" he said.

Raku-chan blushed too. "Aww nya, that's so nice of you Hitoshi-san! You're making me blush!"

Koneko-chan found a pair of red underwear that matched her hair and Hitoshi's face. "Lets go try on this sugoi underwear, Raku-chan." 

"I'll wait right here for you, tomodachis. nya. rawr" Hitoshi-san said. He watched them go into the kawaii changing room that was pink and had nekos on it. While he waited, he began to look around the store. There were lots of kawaii girls in the store shopping for underwear, but none of them were as kawaii as Raku-chan. But then, Hitoshi-san saw a familiar figure in the distance, by the sexy thong section. He looked closer and his heart almost lept out of his chest.

IT WAS KIDNAPPER-KUN!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitoshi's hot senpai was holding up a black thong that looked very sexy. He was smirking at it and way the light shone on his brown hair and covered his face in darkness make him look so mysterious and attractive. Hitoshi ducked down beneath the racks of underwear and hoped his senpai didn't notice him.

"I'm supposed to be here with raku-chan! If Kidnapper-kun sees me, Raku-chan will find out that he is my senpai and she will be sad" Hitoshi said to himself. He watched Kidnapper-kun through the underwear and saw him head over to where Raku-chan and Koneko-chan were. Hitoshi's heart was going doki doki so fast he was worried someone might hear >-<!!! But then Kidnapper-kun went into the other changing room with his thong right before Raku-chan and Koneko-chan came back out. Hitoshi-san breathed a sigh of relief.

"How do we look, Hitoshi-san!?" Raku-chan said. Hitoshi turned to see the nekos wearing the most kawaii underwear. Raku-chan's pink underwear was so kawaii and it made her look so kawaii too!! It even had tiny nekos on it. The kawaiiness was so intense that Hitoshi-san began to have another nosebleed.!!! But he pulled out a napkin and wiped it off just in time ^.^

"I- I love it, Raku-chan!" He stuttered. "It makes you look so kawaii desu ne, nya, rawr."

"Aww, arigato Hitoshi-san!!" Raku replied. "I'll buy this underwear then nya!!" She smiled at Hitoshi-san. "And I'll wear it a lot because you like it so much desu!!"

Hitoshi-san's heart raced in his chest so fast because Raku-chan was so kawaii. Koneko-chan looked sugoi in her underwear too. The nekos went to the checkout isle to purchase their new kawaii underwear. But then, Kidnapper Kun came out of the changing room!!!!!!!"

He was wearing the sexy thong!!! It was so sexy and hot that hitoshi-san's face turned even more red than it already was!! Kidnapper-kun's body was so attractive and the thong accentuated his waist so perfectly that Hitoshi-san had yet another nosebleed!!!! It was so intense of a nosebleed that his napkin didn't work anymore! >-< Kidnapper-kun turned his sapphire eyes to see Hitoshi there having a nosebleed and rushed over to help his senpai. But the blood loss from the nosebleed was too great and Hitoshi-san passed out right in Kidnapper-kun's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hitoshi-san! Desu? Are you ok nya?" Hitoshi-san heard a voice calling to him. He opened his eyes to see Raku-chan standing over him, looking very concerned and scared.

He tried to get up, but his arms were weak and he collapsed back into the bed. "Wha- What happened, Raku-chan?"

"You fainted while we were underwear shopping!" she said.

Hitoshi immediately remembered what had happened, and his face turned white with panic. "Raku-chan! I, uh-"

"You're ok now, Hitoshi-san" She said. "But that mean guy who kidnapped you was there. He had you in his arms and I thought he was going to kidnap you again!!"

Hitoshi-san felt his heart sink. "What happened to him?"

"Koneko-chan and I made him go away. We told him to leave you alone and that he should stay far away from you!!" Raku explained. 

Hitoshi-san panicked. "I- I have to go" He said. I have to fix this. I have to tell him how I really feel. I still want to see him. Hitoshi-san tried to stand up, but his legs collapsed with only a few steps. He then noticed that his arm had an IV in it.

"You really shouldn't try to go yet, Hitoshi-san" Raku-chan explained. "The doctor-sama said that you can't leave until you have fully recovered."

Hitoshi-san took his first good look at his surroundings. The white walls and sterile scent immediately told him he was in a hospital. He then noticed that the IV was filled with blood.

Raku-chan noticed Hitoshi look at the IV. "You had a really severe nosebleed, Hitoshi-san. You lost a lot of blood, desu." She explained. Then, tears began to form in her eyes. "I- I was really worried about you, Hitoshi." Her voice was strained, and the tears began to fall down her cheeks.

Hitoshi-san embraced Raku-chan, wrapping his arms around her. Her tears dropped onto his blue shirt and her hair brushed against Hitoshi's neck. "Please don't cry, Raku-chan. I'm ok! See?" Hitoshi reassured her. Raku-chan looked up into Hitoshi's eyes and gave him a weak smile. "You don't need to worry about me" he said.

Koneko-chan appeared at the doorway. "Raku-chan, visiting time is up. We need to go back home now."

Raku-chan wiped away the last few tears on her face. "Sayonara, Hitoshi-san" She said. She got up and left the room with Koneko-chan.

Hitoshi-san watched the two nekos leave the room through the door, and saw Raku-chan wave to him as she walked away. 

"Sayonara, Raku-chan" He said.