Chapter Five. - Being followed.

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie decided to have a girl's day. Bonnie was nervous about telling them. That she was going to be changing into a vampire. She didn't want them to think that Damon is forcing her. When he isn't. "Right. - I've got something to tell you. - Damon is changing me into a vampire." Bonnie spoke. " What? - are you sure?" Caroline asks. Bonnie gave a nod. " I want to spend the rest of my life with him. - he is the one for me." Bonnie spoke. " Is Damon forcing you?" Elena asks. "No. - he was going to take the cure. - but we all know what he be like if he took it. - so I decided to become a vampire." Bonnie explained. " Then I'm so happy for you." Both Caroline and Elena gave Bonnie a hug. They went shopping. They had a laugh. They were talking. But could sense that they were being followed. They went to the grill. And they took a selfie.

Not too far behind them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon and Stefan were talking. "So how things going with Bonnie?" Stefan asks. " Good. - she wants me to change her tomorrow." Damon said. " Are you forcing her?" Stefan asks. "No. - I was going to take the cure. - but she didn't want me to knowing what I'm like. - I would've been a nightmare." Damon spoke. "That's true. - at least you get to spend the rest of forever with her." Stefan spoke. " Yes exactly. - how's things going with Barbie Klaus?" Damon asks. Stefan shook his head. " Things are going good. - I'm really happy. - I know there is something going on with her family. - and she doesn't want me involved." Stefan spoke.

" Stefan spoke