35

A/N: I didn't use the real date of Moonbyul and Solar's birthday here :)

Party, Party, Party

"Dinner is served," I smile while setting a plate on the floor in front of Moonbyul.

We've made a ritual of eating our Thursday night dinner in front of the fireplace while talking, no TV, no radio, just us connecting and enjoying each other's company. I set my plate down and shake my head at Chef, who starts to inch closer while sniffing the air. 

"Sit down," I tell him while doing the hand motion that Moonbyul trained him with. He stops in his tracks and sits down quickly. "Good boy," I smile at him as I run back to the kitchen to grab our glasses of wine.

It's been a month since the blow-up with Hwasa and the sudden move to the penthouse. Byul and I slowly moved our clothes day by day until we were finally all moved in. I personally made sure not to go to the apartment when Hwasa was home. I wasn't necessarily avoiding her, I just didn't want to argue with her, so, I only went during the day when I knew she was at work. Which left me to do most of my cooking at night, which was okay since Byul would help me when she was home. Baking cookies with Moonbyul is always fun, but she's sneaky when it's a flavor she likes, so I would end up making extra since she would eat as I was packaging them up. Once I got on to her Cookie Monster game, I made her a special batch for helping me out.

After a week and a half, I tucked my tail between my legs and made Hwasa one of my famous apple pies, her favorite with a batch of my homemade coffee and toffee ice cream, and went to apologize with a bottle of tequila, and her favorite movie. I apologized to her and admitted that I missed her and after I allowed her to scream at me for almost twenty minutes, in which she reminded me of how much of a brat I was and how she's always been there for me, which is true, we hugged it out and got drunk while binging on sweets. She watched her movie and I, of course, fell asleep because it was boring and I had 5 shots of tequila in. Luckily, Byul is super understanding and she trusts me wholeheartedly because when she came over to make sure we didn't kill each other, I was fast asleep on Hwasa's lap, while she dripped ice cream in my hair, since she was so into her movie that she kept the ice cream missing her mouth. Moonbyul woke me up when she started to clean the ice cream out of my hair and we went home and fell asleep in front of the fireplace, which is my new favorite place to cuddle with Moonbyul.

Things slowly got back to normal for us as the days went on, and by normal I mean completely insane, we bought a new high-quality photo printer so Byul could start printing out her books at home, and Bogum e-mailed us some amazing pictures that turned out exactly how Moonbyul wanted them to. Surprisingly Bogum and Nabi were able to work together on some ideas and sketches without killing each other, they have a tendency to argue as much I do with her. After a little photoshop magic to bring everything together neatly, we had Moonbyul's first book ready to be printed out and ready to be assembled. Byul said she wasn't ready for that step yet and I didn't want to push her so I stacked everything neatly on the desk in the office and decided I would let her suggest when to put them together, that should be her moment. 

I put together a menu for the food truck, and both picked a day to bring our dreams to life which would be June 1. Okay, I kind of did give Moonbyul a deadline on putting the book together. We drove around during lunch hour to find the perfect locations to test out and narrowed it down to 2 different ones. They both had excellent foot traffic, and I made sure they had an older crowd as well, who could potentially be parents and grandparents so I can shove Byul's book down their throats while they eat. We designed some menus, thanks to Bogum once again, and some posters to hang on the side of the truck so people knew what was available on that particular day. I planned to offer salads, fruit salads, and mini veggie trays as well, for the veggie lovers of the world, and soup some days too. The closer we got to the actual day the more nervous yet excited I was, it seemed like every day I would think of a new sandwich to make or a new pizza combo or cupcake flavor to offer, which is why my menus and posters haven't been printed yet, and with Bogum moving to Seoul I'll be able to have him design and update the posters and menus often, so that's a definite plus.