CHAPTER 1

Y/n pov:

I heaved a sigh of relief after unpacking my stuffs and organizing them in my closet.

It's such an important thing because I'm such a lazy goose .

But I love kpop and k drama so much which made my desire to go to korea increased.

Finally I have achieved my dream. Dream - coming to Seoul, Being independent,  proving my annoying relatives that I'm capable of achieving something instead of getting married and having kids.

How could you get married at such a young age to a random man when your bias is none other than the World Wide Handsome
Kim Seok Jin.

Author pov:

You might wonder how old y/n is .... well she is 22.

Y/n's life is pretty no no......very very boring.
She is not a nerd , but an introvert with very less friends.

She didn't care much about her appearance.  Being a short , chubby and dusky girl with huge specs she found herself cute.

Being an Indian especially South Indian she was constantly mocked about her looks from her own parents and relatives whose ultimate goal is to get married and be a good house wife taking care of her husband and kids.

This made her feel insecure. She started hating herself. She hated the idea of being a house wife why because she is a lazy goose duh .... She hated the idea of raising a kid when she itself a kid in her heart.

No matter how much she learnt , how big her degree is , how big her capability is .........
Still she needs permission from her parents to do anything.

She was not allowed to go anywhere alone, she was not allowed to hang out with boys.She was not allowed to wear western clothes , she should always wear that fully covered  chudidhar wherever she goes.....She could never ever dream about having a boyfriend.

After lots of arguments and pleadings she postponed her groom hunting and came to Seoul to enjoy her spinster life.

Y/n pov:

Hmmm.....I dont have much time , well they would kill me if I said I want to marry later .
Ultimately I have 1 year to enjoy myself .......
So sad na ... well what to do I cant convince them more..

Ok so no worries let's enjoy this 1 year to the fullest.

I have rented a studio apartment at an affordable price and my work starts next week .

Now that I have time I should explore south Korea much as possible.

Watching numerous kdramas made my mouth water just by looking at those ramen especially jjangmyeon. I should definitely give a try!

And definitely should go to namson tower and han river.
They are the most famous kdrama spots duh.

After talking with my parents , I started drifting off.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
For those who dont know what chudidhar is
.
.
.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆For those who dont know what chudidhar is

This is it.... y/n wears this most of the time .
---------------------------------------------------------N-------
Bye bye

Don't forget to hit the star button below. Kindly do vote and comment.