CHAPTER 7

Yn pov:

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit

Oramanida......y/n ah!that masked man said as he approached me with tannie who I assumed it to be jk.

But how ? How could he remember a mere girl like me? I was confused.

He came near me and slightly pulled down his mask and said Oh! Dont you remember me? We met in the park that day. I'm jungkook.

Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me ! O my gosh!! Tannie's bark startled me.

And then it hit me!  Me? Forgetting him? Haha! No way!!!

How could I forget you jungkook si? I was just too shocked to see you .

But what are you doing here?

Jk: just getting some air. What about you?

I was just hanging out with my friends.

Jk: Friends? I dont see anyone here🤔

Ah! They went to eat. I'm not hungry so I told them to eat while i get some air.

Jk: ah! I see. You must be really busy I guess?

Busy......Hmm....Not really! But why do you ask?

Jk: I came to that park a couple of times this week but couldn't spot you. So I guessed.

Whaaaaat? He came to that park and top of that he noticed I was missing!!! What in the world is happening???🙄

I was just lazy😂😂 But do you go there regularly? I cant even imagine that you could remember me!

Jk: waeyo? I might not be smart as namjoon hyung with 148 IQ . But I can remember! Okay? I'm not that dense😐

I didn't mean that!

Jk: it's ok! But y dont we sit and talk there?

He pointed a bench

Bench? You are going to sit there?

Jk: yeah! Why? Is that dirty? We can go to next bench then.

No! No ! I mean you are a celebrity and what if someone caught you? There is no guards too