CHAPTER 6.2

Yn pov:

After returning from work I went to the nearby park for a stroll. As I was walking a small fluff ball bumped into me.

It was looking like Yeon Tan, Kim Tae Hyung's dog.

Aish what are you thinking? How could it be Tae's ? You and your fangirling mind! I scolded myself and started cooing it.

Suddenly a masked man came and claimed this dog to be his friend's .

When he removed his mask, I was Jung shook.

Gawd  because he is JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK.

I dont know what to do anymore so I started walking away after greeting him.

But he asked me something and we were talking and I saw 6 men near us.

I assumed them to be bts. I asked it loud but they were hesitant. But somehow I was ashamed for being so nosy.

It's not their fault any way. Never in a million years I thought I would meet bts in a park during my stroll.

As I was thinking about this tae hyung reached out for a hand shake.

I repeat KIM TAE HYUNG SHOOK HANDS WITH ME!

OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!Only if my best friend Sasha knows I had a handshake with her idol............Oof! I dont even want to think about the consequences.

I told them I'm from india and after greeting them I went to my apartment.

My heart cant take this much shock being an introvert I dont even know what to talk or do .

I met my bias ! OMO!OMO! What could I do that man made me a blushing mess!

Now even if I die, I would be very happy. Because I met my jinnieboo😘

I thought that they would have got irritated if I asked them for a pic.  So I didn't ask.

With a happy mind I drifted off to my sleep.

Time skip

1 week later

It was finally friday and I have weekend woohoo! Time to enjoy!!! I was used to the working environment and my colleagues were very friendly.

Yuri and TaeOh said that they would show me around! That's why we are here at the Han River Park.

I was admiring the view. Woah! Han river!! It's the mandatory dating spot in kdramas ! How cute? I cant believe I'm standing here right now!

A place where most of the stars shooted their dramas , a place that was on my bucket list.

Now I'm alone here because they went to eat, I was not feel like eating today .

So I told them to go and eat and assured them that I would be fine alone.

As I was sitting on a bench stargazing, I heard a bark.

I turned to that side and I was super duper surprised to see the sight.

It was tannie and a masked man looking slightly like jk.

Jk pov:

Finally!
.
.
Finally!
.
.
I found her!
.
.
My adorable broken hangul girl!

Trust me! You wont even believe what I'm going to say!

I went to the park almost for a week but I couldn't meet her.

Besides my busy schedule,  I came looking for her but everything went in vein.

I want to know more about her and some what I was attracted to her.

After all these years, I'm taking interest in a girl for the first time and that too with my adorable broken hangul girl.

Despite getting scolded by my hyungs,  I went there looking for her.

They were scared that if some saesangs could spot us. And they were right . I might cause a huge trouble if that happened.

It was friday, even today I went there but I couldn't find her. I was so  trusfrustrated

I want to clear my mind , so I went to Han River to get some fresh air. I took tannie with me.

I was just strolling but tannie started barking looking at someone specifically.

I turned to look at that person and found her. She was looking cute as ever with her yellow pikachu hoodie and grey sweatpants with no makeup and a messed up pony tail.

How could some one look this adorable with no makeup?

Only my baby boo can!! Yeah you heard it right?
Babyboo! She is my babyboo!

Do you know how happy I was after finding her. After seeing her I realized that she was more than an attraction.

And I was very determined to befriend her at any cost! I could never suffer like this any more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With that thoughts I walked towards her.

----------------------------------------------------------N------

Don't forget to hit the star button below. Kindly do vote and comment