CHAPTER 18

At y/n's house:

Yn dad : I trust you so much please take care of my daughter.

Jk dad : Dont worry ! We will treat her like a princess.

Yn dad : I should stop the wedding with Adharva first.

Meanwhile

Jk was following you both . Of course being the dumbo u r not aware of this.

Adharva and you reached the food court. He was so chirpy but you were scared and guilty about the situation.

A : Y/N I will go buy your fav bubble tea ok? Do u need anything else?

Y/n : No!

He was waiting for the drink to prepare . But you are busy fiddling with ur fingers out of nervousness.

Adharva noticed it and held your hands .

Meanwhile someone was fuming . Like a lottttt!

That was his last straw ........ he stormed towards you and hugged your neck from the back .

Jk : Hi babyyyy

He said while giving death glare towards Adharva.

You were shocked and feeling more nervous than before.

Y/n : jungkook!!! What are you doing here?

Y/n : Adharva ! Actually I wanna tell you something! This is jungkook my
.
.
.
.
.

Jk: her boyfriend!!!!

Y/n : friend!!

Both said at the same time.

Now the situation is more awkward ....

Both of them are looking at you for an explanation.

You took a deep breath and said.

"Okay ! Adharva meet my boyfriend jungkook! Actually he proposed me before in Korea but I rejected him .

Now he came here to India just for me!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't say no ..... tbh I always had a special corner for him but this time I chose not to regret in future!

Idk how my parents gonna react but I'm so sorry i cant ..........."

Adharva: woah ! Woah! Calm down!
" I can understand your situation and dont worry I will support this! I'll convince my parents ! Dont worry ! And all the best! And for you too man! "

Saying this he was gone !

You both looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relief.

He grabbed your hands and pulled you closer and whispered

" Since one obstacle was cleared can we go for a date? Right here ! Right now? "

You just nodded and smiled happily!

Since you were in a mall you first went to the movie .

Even though he didnt understand anything you translated to him time to time so that he wont be left alone.

You were simply roaming around the mall and saw the korean fair being held there .

Your eyes widened when you saw the bunch of girls hugging the bts cutout especially the crowd for jungkook's cutout !

At first he didnt pay much attention to his surroundings . Just he wore his mask . His knuckle tattoos are visible .

You suddenly grabbed his hand and strictly instructed him to keep it in the pocket.

He just decided to tease you more ! So he said " oh no ! My poor army's are simping over a mere cutout! Why dont I just remove this single peace of cloth?" Pointing to his mask and acted like he was going to take out his hand from the pocket only to get a smack from you !

Jk: Aish why are you behaving like jin hyung!?

Yn : cause I'm his fan girl !

You smirked while he sulked!!

After that you spent some time in beach and decided to go home .

When you reached home you were greeted with a sad looking mom and dad.

Yn : Appa! Amma! What happened? Why are you so dull?

Yn dad: You lied to us! Dont you?

Yn: what are you talking abt?

Yn mom: He listened to your conversation with jungkook yesterday!

" How could you do this yn ah? This is how we brought you up? "

And she started giving you nice dose !!

But little did you know this was just an act for pranking you!!

Jk: Uncle stop!! Falling in love is not a crime!
.
.
.
Blah blah blah he was continuing his love story like how he met you and how caring were you ,how childish were you etc etc till the point even your parents got bored!

But he was smiling like an idiot while saying all those things .

Jk: On that day she .............

Yn dad : Shabba! Stop stop!

Yn mom: let's end this !

You guys were confused and looked at each other.

Your mom and dad were looked at each other!

And then they burst into laughter!!

Hahahahahahaah!!!!

You guys were standing dumbfounded.

Jk mom: Aigoo! My kids! They are just pranking you yaar!

Yn and jk: what????

Yn dad: Ahn yes! I decided to stop this wedding yesterday itself! But you know what after I decided this thing with your mom and jk parents I received a call from Adharva home saying his son is in love with some one else!!!

Thank god! They didnt know abt this and we mutually cancelled your wedding with him.

Now you can marry whoever you want!! I'll always support you no matter what"

Jk: No ynie will marry me only!!

And side hugged you!

Everyone burst into laughter seeing the bunny's possessiveness.

Jk dad : Okay okay! Let's discuss about marriage then!

Jk mom: let's do it in Indian style !! I want to wear colourful dresses!

It was so heartwhelming for you guys!!! You were really really happy!

You were pulled out of your dream land when jk pulled you for a hug.

..................................................................................

An: mission golden maknae's wedding coming soon!!!!!

Hey guys!!! I'm so so sorry for being late! Hope you will support me like always!!

I'm planning to end within one or two chapters !

So please hang on and give your support!

Sorry once again!

Don't forget to hit the star button below. Kindly do vote and comment