CHAPTER 16

A/N:
Guys! I'm really really sorry for not uploading for a very long time. Please forgive your authornim.

Let's get into the story
......................................................................

FLASHBACK

JK POV:

When I got to know that yn was getting married, I was devastated.

It hurted like hell. I dont even know why I fell for her, cuz I knew her. She is not a random girl. I'm not crying over some gold digger but I am crying over that one girl who never took advantage of me and treated me like a normal human being.

I decided to go to my home and spend some time there. As soon as I got there I was greeted by my buddy bam - my doggo.

This reminded me of yn - how much she loves dogs ! Only if she was here......

Again my face fell......

Mom: kook ah ! What a surprise??

She came and hugged me but I faked a smile.

She cupped my face and asked what happened?

Me: nothing mom

Mom: I know when you are lying ...... what happened to my baby ?? Hmm?

That's it....... I couldn't hold it anymore.
I hugged her tightly and sobbed and sobbed . My mom was taken aback but still patted my back and said comfortable words.
After few minutes my sobbing subsided but I was still hugging my mom.

Mom: Wanna talk about it?

I nodded my head slowly . She took me to the garden . I was laying on her lap .

And started telling about her...... how we met, how kind she was, how caring she was and how she is one of the purest souls on the world and our encounters later on , our friendship, my crush , her condition in India , my rejection and finally the most heartbreaking thing ........ her marriage.

A tear slid down from my eye. My mom wiped my tears and caressed my face .

Mom: I can figure out how good girl she is from your story . Even the international playboy got rejected ah?

She teased me....

Me: Mommmmm!

Mom: okay!okay! She rejected you because she didnt expect your proposal at that time and moreover she was very frustrated about having an arranged marriage that too suddenly.

Just put her in your shoes, she is right! She is an Indian that too a Normal girl . But you are an idol with no privacy ...

As you told she was a very good girl how could she oppose her parents wish who raised her till now?

Me: So u are saying that she rejected me just because of her parents?

My mom nodded.

Me: but she said she didnt see me that way!!

Mom: yah! Coconut head!!! She must have lied!!! How could some one reject my handsome son???

I blushed a little bit something got in my head!

Me: please dont give me false hope mom! Moreover she is getting married!

Mom: She is going to get married not got married!

I gave a confused look to my mom.

Me: means?...........

Mom: means?.........

She gave me a naughty smirk and shouted for my dad

Mom: yeobo!! Get ready! We are going to meet our daughter in law in India!!!!

I was beyond shocked.......

I was following her asking what she was planning but she said dont waste your time pack your clothes!

We are going to fight for your love!

End of flashback

That's how now we are standing infront of y/n's door with a shocked yn on the door.

..................................................................N............

A/N :

Jk mummy swaeg!!!

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Will update a longer chapter soon.........

Catch you later.........

Bye guys..........

More fun awaiting in the upcoming chapter.
Stay tuned!!!

Don't forget to hit the star button below. Kindly do vote and comment