CHAPTER 5

Y/n pov:

Time skip Monday:

Today is Monday. My first day at work in Seoul. New journey, New beginnings.

It would be a lie if I say I'm not nervous.

Calm down y/n ! Everything's going to be alright ! Okay? Fighting! I said to myself.

After getting ready I locked my apartment and caught a taxi and reached my office.

I went to the reception and introduced myself.

They told me to meet my team leader and guided me there.

I went to his cabin and greeted him.

Good morning! I'm y/n . I got transferred here.Today is my first day! Please take care of me!!

Oh ! Good morning y/n! I'm Han Seo Joon, your team leader. Nice meeting you !Let's meet our team .shall we?

He asked me and I said yes !

He then guided me to our cabin and spoke Hey guys!!! Let's welcome our new team mate y/n !!!

Miss . Y/n ! Welcome to our team Lachimolala!

Then all cheered for me and introduced themselves. I greeted them and said
Anyahaseyo jo neun y/n immida.Nice to meet you ! I said in korean.

Then suddenly a boy named Yoon Tae Oh asked "woah ! You know hangul?"

Ne Tae oh ssi ! But I'm just a beginner! Hope I could learn more from you guys ! I said.

Yes!yes! You will surely learn more from us! A girl named Min Yu Ri chimed. She was so beautiful and very charming.

Let's be friends y/n ! But where are you from?
Yu ri said.

I said I'm from India and was very happy that I made a friend spontaneously.

I was given a task and I started doing it.
That was not too much difficult task.

I should design an image for our client who owns a boutique. Just wanted to add some graphics here and there to attract the customers.

Time skip evening:

At the park:

Author pov:

7 pair of eyes were eyeing the entrance gate eagerly.

Suga: yah jk! When will she come?

Jk: How do I know?

Hobi: yah! We are waiting for an hour now!

Jk: oh only one hour? Then let's wait two more hours!

Jin: yah! You insane kid!

Jimin: jk! How are you so sure she will come here today? Its Monday . Who will come in week days to a park?

Jk: but hyung ! When I met her for the first time , it was a week day. I'm so sure........

Jk was cut off when Tae started shouting

Tae: yah ! Tannie ! Dont run! You will get lost! Dont run !

Yah! Kim Yeon Tan!!!!

Jk pov:

Suddenly yeon tan started running away.
It escaped tae hyung's grip and started running here and there.

We all splitted  into groups and started searching him.

Suddenly I heard someone speaking in a weird language.  It was more like cooing!!

Kutty ma! Enga irundu vandeenga!

I started walking in that direction and found yeon tan wagging its tail to her.

Her - The adorable broken Hangul girl!!!

I really wanted to know what her reaction would be after seeing me. But I was debating myself whether to take off my mask or not.

Suddenly the cooing stopped. She looked at me in my eyes and asked  with a small smile

Excuse me! Is this your dog?

My heart skipped a beat when she looked right into my eyes and asked that.

Aniyo! It's my friend's . I came with him .

I said and removed my mask.

That smile in her face went away and was replaced with some unreadable expression.

"I'm ...
.
.
.
.
Jeon Jung kook" she completed.

-----------------------------------------------------------N-----

Don't forget to hit the star button below. Kindly do vote and comment