CHAPTER THREE

Everyone in the McLain household sat at there dining room table as they had a pretty big breakfast. "So everyone I've planned for us to have dinner at Hunk's restaurant later on tonight." Shiro said taking another bite of the pancakes that sat on his plate. He looked over to Lance then at Keith smirking at him. Them both knowing what the dinner had to hold. "Sweeettt! I love uncle Hunk's food." Cas said just thinking about how he was going to chow down on his uncle's famous tamales. "Hey you say that as if you like it more than my cooking." Lance said acting as if he was hurt over what Cas said. "Sorry Mama but if I had to choose uncle Hunk wins by a long shot." Cas said trying to reach for the Mable syrup until Airel snatched it before he could even get a finger on it. "You know Mama did say she taught Hunk a little bit of what he knows." Airel said smiling at Lance. "You believe that! Ha!" Mateo said taking the syrup from Airel. "Ok so no more of my famous spaghetti for the two of you." Lance said causing everyone at the table to stir up in laughter. "But we need to get a move on. No one will be late on their first day on my watch." Lance said grabbing the dishes off of the table. Walking over to the front door and grabbing his keys. " Shiro and Keith met him at the front door both of them giving him a kiss. "I'm out. Te Amo mis amores!( Love you my loves)"

As Lance pulled up to the school it made him think about his high school days. Hoping his kids had the best time, times ten of what he had. "Love you kiddos! Have a great day. Also does anyone have practice after school today?" Lance said looking back at his kids through the rear view mirror "No mama I don't think we do I think they start tomorrow to be totally honest." Airel said looking out of the window "Airel's right. Are you picking us up today?" Cas chimed in. "Yes I am. I'll be here parked in the freshman parking lot so just come on out." Lance said "Alright Mama love you!" Mateo spoke up "Love you mama!" Airel then said "love you!" Cas said as they all got out of the car headed to the huge school in front of them.

"You guys think Mama is worried about our first day." Airel sparked up while looking back into the parking lot to see Lance still sitting there. "I don't think so. You know he tells us All those stories of how he loved his high school years." Mateo responded emphasizing the all in his sentence. It got quiet between the siblings as they walked across the bridge that lead into the courtyard of their new school. "You guys nervous." Cas said trying to start a conversation to break up the silence. "Mmm... I'm not sure I think I'm pretty chill first days aren't as stressful for me as they use to be." Airel said putting a grin on her face as she locked eye with one of their closes friend. "Nate, Hey!" Airel waved at him while he walked over to the three. "Wassgood boo boo." Nate said his voice deep and husky as he side hugged Airel. "Woah you finally hit puberty I see." Mateo said doing his classic handshake he does that the two of them made up in the fifth grade. "You know it's weird I'll never get over how my voice went from high pitch to low in the span of a night." Nate chuckled a little as he looked over to Cas (or Casper as Nate like to call him). "Hey Casper my friendly ghost." Nate looked over at him "I see summer treated you well my friend. You've grown!" Nate said as everyone started to giggle.

Nate had been the triplets neighbor for about 10 years until he moved a few streets over about 2 years ago. All four of them were inseparable from each other. They considered him to be their older brother though he was only born a month before them.

"So you guys wanna pick up our schedules together." Nate asked the three "Yeah." Airel said as they all walked in a group over to the commons of the school. They chatted in line reminiscing on all of the trouble they got into as kids. Saying hey to all of their friends that they had barely seen over the summer until they got to the front of the line.

"Name." The lady in front of them annoyingly said. "Nate Patterson." Nate stated the lady clicked away on her keyboard. A few seconds later the printer started up behind her. "Here's your schedule." She handed it to him. Nate took it walking over to the side to wait on the others. "Next. Name." The lady repeated sounding like a broken record "Airel- Airel McLain." Airel said "I don't see an Airel doll." The lady continued "Oh then Astrid McLain." Airel looked down at her shoes. Mateo then tapped her back giving her a smile when she turned around. Airel has had a really bad past with that name.
She printed it out handed it to her while Airel went to join Nate. "Caspain McLain" Cas spoke up. His schedule being printed and also handed to him. "Mateo McLain." Mateo also said right after "Here. Your eyes are very lovely." The lady said looking intrigued at Mateo eyes. His dark Hazel eye being complimented by his dark blue eye. "Thanks." Mateo looked into the woman's eyes to see that it also looked like she had Heterochromia eyes. He smiled not being able to look away he's never seen anyone (in person) with the same condition. "Next" that next brought him back to his senses walking back to the others.

"Let me see your schedule." Airel beamed at Mateo when he got to them. He handed it to her she took a second to look over it. "We have biology together that's pretty rare we never have classes together." She said excitedly "Yeah usually none of us do." Mateo said still surprised they got a class together. "Well lucky us Cas and I have first period together. So I'll see you guys at car pick up." Nate said throwing up a peace sign before handshaking Mateo. "See ya boo boo." Nate said "See you guys later." Cas chimed. They walked toward the doors to leave out into the courtyard again to get to the other buildings.

Nate waited until they were out of sight before putting his arm around Cas. "You know how hard that was to hold back." Nate spoke smiling down at Cas while he sighed "You know I'm not ready to tell them yet." Cas then stepped on his tiptoes giving Nate a peck on the cheek. "I know I know babe." Nate told Cas before looking into his eyes "Aww come here I missed you." Nate added giving Cas a tender kiss on his lips.

— • — •— • — •— • — •— • — •— • — •— • — •— • — •
Hope you all liked it! Let me know what you think!
Love you all!!
Until next chapter <3