CHAPTER FIVE

The McLain family hopped out of the car walking into Hunk's place. The lights shining on the triplets skin. "My favorite nephews and niece!!" Hunk came running toward the family after being told they had arrived. "Uncle Hunk!" The three said in unison Hunk gathered them all into a hug squeezing them as tight as humanly possible. Well at least that's what the triplets were thinking. "Wow Hunk... I thought you'd want to see your very best friend." Lance said sarcastically rolling his eyes on "Of course I do Lance. But right now my little ones come first." Hunk said letting the three go and squeezing Lance tight. Shiro and Keith definitely weren't left out though getting a huge hug from Hunk. "Let me show you guys your table." Hunk excitedly told them. Hunk's restaurant was amazingly beautiful. The scenery and vibe that the place had was astonishing. "So Uncle Hunk can I still have those famous tamales?" Mateo said hoping the answer is yes "uhhh... of course!! I can't see why not." Hunk told him taking a notepad from his apron writing it down "usuals for everyone else?" Hunk said his smile radiating. The others nodded their heads in agreement. "I'll be back with you guys some drinks" Hunk exclaimed before making his exit. "So kids how was school today?" Shiro asked looking at the three of them "It went pretty well." Cas said elbowing Ariel "oh yeah it was good." Ariel told them knowing Cas wanting her to ask about the party. "Mateo how was it? Did you work some of that   charm your mom gave you." Lance said winking towards Mateo. Mateo looked up a grin on his face "You know I didn't today, but Ariel sure did." Mateo said giggling after "I- it- it was nothing really." Ariel stuttered "Oh honey your face sure does say other wise." Keith told her trying to hold back a smile. "Yeah your face looks like a tomato honey. Are they cute?" Lance asked smirking he thought that was the most important thing at the moment "I- I don't think that's appropriate right now ma really." Airel was now blushing to the max. " What I was just saying?" Lance threw up his shoulders "Here this is her." Mateo pulled up a picture of Blue from Instagram "Awww she is so pretty." Lance said "She invited Ariel to a party she's throwing Friday night actually." Cas butted in this had been his and Mateo's plan all along. "Oh that's good, but I know you all want to go don't you?" Shiro said raising an eyebrow "Oh pssstt.... What- what are you talking about?" Mateo tried to play it off "Who are we kidding of course we do. We promise to be safe and get back home safe she lives in our neighborhood and-" Cas was cut off by Shiro "You guys are free to go but... I want to share some news with you all first." Shiro said him and Keith then both looked at each other. They both grabbed one of Lance's hands "Kids, Lance." Shiro began he then took a deep breath "We got approved to foster." Shiro said barley being able to contain his excitement. Lance looked start struck tears started gathering in his eyes before running down his face. "Wait so I think I'm confused?" Mateo said as his eyebrows furrowed together "We talked about this for a little bit. But I didn't think-" Ariel was cut off by her dad "I know we haven't talked about it much kids. We just got approved that doesn't mean we have to foster just yet. We can wait a little I know this will be new. For all of us." Keith chimed in. He wanted his kids to have a say in the matter. "Well I don't really have a problem with it. It's just something we have never experienced that's all." Ariel spoke up. New things made her a little anxious. "I want you kids to know that if you ever feel overwhelmed, stress, or scared about this talk to us. I never want to put you guys in harms way. I love you all so much this will be exciting. But I never want you all to feel anxious or nervous about this." Lance told them looking them all in the eyes individually. "I think this will be different yes, but we don't know what it will be like until we try. Right?" Cas questioned "Yeah Cas is right. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have a few more siblings." Mateo said elbowing Ariel she was looking down at her lap as if she couldn't put all of this together. "Yeah. I'm just a little anxious. You know how I get. I have to think of the positives. Having a sister for a change is pretty exciting." Ariel said while side eyeing her bothers. The McLain family all burst out into a fit of laughter. The triplets had taken this greater than the three parents thought. They knew that actually going through this would be a whole different experience.

The families meals came, they laughed and reminisced on good times. They had not talked about the subject that the dinner was all about again until they were almost finished. "So when will we meet them?" Cas asked Shiro looked over at him covering his mouth with his hand because he was still chewing. "Well you guys won't meet them for a little while we have a meeting where we actually get to meet them for the first time in about a week. That's when we'll talk to them about meeting you guys." After Shiro was done talking it was a comfortable silence that circled around the table. The family then paid for their meals heading out of the door. Well not before Hunk could get his hugs in before they all went home. That night the family decided to watch a movie before heading to bed.

____________________________________

Hope everyone liked this chapter sorry for not updating for so long. It isn't fair of me to just neglect the story I'll do better with posting chapters and I'll try to get a new one out some time next week. School and other actives have had my time recently so I can't promise I'll be to constant with uploading but I'll definitely try. Until next chapter!! 😁