🌸.4

Chapter 4...

You rested your elbow on the desk of your seat and soon then, students came in. And then there was Kobe, smirking at you?

Kobe; "Did you wipe it off?"

You; "What do you mean?" -you frowned as you were confused about what he said.

Kobe; "Nevermind." 

He walked past you and went to his seat, he took out a paper and a pen and started writing something on it. When he was done, he passed the note to a guy and he laughed and passed it on.. the others doing the same.

Soon everyone pointed at you and laughed. Then same guy threw you the note, you were about to read it when Kobe grabbed it away from you.

You; "What does it say?"

Kobe; "What? It doesn't matter to you." 

You; "I asked, what the fuck does it say?!" -you shouted and stood up.

Everyone stayed silent because they were in shock, including Kobe. He looked away before reading the note to you..

Kobe; "*(Y/N) snores like a pig and looks like a naked mole*"

Everyone in the class snickered while you clenched jaw jaws and your fists. You've never cried in front of anyone but you were so close to doing so. Kobe looked down at you fists and chuckled.

Kobe; "Go on, punch me and you'll see what happens."

You unclenched your fists in defeat, but you still glared at him.

Kobe; "That's what I thought. An innocent girl like you could never throw a punch to someone."

You; "At least I'm not a virgin!"

Students; "What?!"

Kobe; "Hm, and who said that I was still a virgin?'

You; "I've never seen you kissed a girl!"

Kobe pulled you by your waist and pressed his lips on yours, but you quickly pulled away. 

Kobe; "So have I still not kissed a girl yet?"

You wiped your lips with your sleeve and looked at him with a disgusted expression.

You; "Why did you do that?!"

Kobe; "Do you want me to continue?" -he raised his eyebrows, leaning closer to you.

You; "No!" -you pushed him away.

Kobe; "Then. Sit. Down." -he growled lowly.

You quickly sat down due to the kind of growl you got from him. He smirked and walked back to his seat, also sitting down. 

I can't believe that son of a bitch kissed me. Suddenly, I started getting flashbacks on the day I lost my v-card. 

(flashback)

You; "Get off of me!"

I was only twelve back then... and that man was... thirty-three.

Man; "Shut the fuck up and just let me do it to you!"

Tears rolled down my face and I screamed in pas as I felt him pushing in with no mercy. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting in and out, continuing to rape me....

When he was done, he pulled out and my bed sheets were stained with my blood and his semen. He kissed my forehead and plopped down beside me...

I cried so hard. I wanted to escape but my body wasn't moving.

I can't believe that my own father did this.....

(end of flashback)

Sigh. I was raped by my own father. But now him and my mother are dead. It's just me. I just want you to know.. Not every good person is happy... everyone has their dark cold secrets.

And I'm one of them.