🌸.6

Chapter 6...

I ran into the bathroom and went in a stall, shutting and locking tis door. I sat on the toilet and lifted my feet, hugging them as I began to cry my eyes out silently. Then I heard the bathroom door opened, I shrugged it off and continued to cry silently.

I heard two girls gossiping bad things about me, about how I'm a wimp even though I kicked Bella's ass. I wiped my tears and got out of the stall, the girls looked at me as I silently left.

As I was walking down the hallway, I turned the corner only to have my arm being grabbed and then the person spun me around, making me trip and fell to the floor with them. 

My hands fell onto the person's chest and my face was just a few inches away from theirs.....

I opened my eyes and found Kobe, my eyes widened and I tried to get off of him, but he placed his arm around my back and made me stay. He looked at me for a while.

Kobe; "Were you crying?"

I removed his arm from around me and I quickly stood up, him following.

You; "No.. I wasn't crying. My eyes were just itchy that's why they're red."

Kobe; "Oh..."

You; "Why did you grab my arm?"

Kobe; "... I didn't."

You; "Yes you did, that's why I fell on... you."

Kobe; "Really? That's not how I saw it."

You; "Then how- There's no point in arguing with you."

He smirked and walked passed me, but stopping near me to whisper in my ear.

Kobe; "That was pretty sexy of you back there."

He pecked my wounded cheek before walking off. 

D-did he just....? I turned around to see if he was still around but he wasn't. Suddenly I remembered that I have another class to be in. I quickly ran off.

~time skip~

Turns out that I was in the same class with Kobe... While the teacher was teaching the lesson, Kobe just started messing with me. I just sat there and let Kobe do what he want with me. 

-school bell rings-

Teacher; "Okay class, that's it!"

Everyone started packing as well as me, soon everyone went, the teacher too. I was about go when I heard a loud cough, I looked back and saw Kobe still sitting down. 

You; "I thought you left already."

Kobe; "You still have to tutor me."

You; "Right..."

He stood up and walked to the door, he opened it and looked back at me.

Kobe; "Coming or not?"

I sighed softly before walking out and he followed. Why is he suddenly being so nice--?

Kobe; "I didn't know you can pull off moves like that."

Maybe that's why. 

You; "Well I just didn't know what to do... I really didn't."

I stopped walking and hung my head low, Kobe was ahead of me and he also stopped when he noticed that I wasn't beside him. 

You; "I don't like to fight, I never had anyways."

Tears welled up in my eyes and luckily he couldn't see because my head was low.

Kobe; "Yeah, and since when did you even started fighting?"

You; "It doesn't matter."

I walked passed him and continued to head to the library as Kobe slowly followed. I opened the door and walked in with Kobe. I didn't see Mia, she must've went home already.

Kobe sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. I walked over to the bookshelves and grabbed a book he might like. 

You; "Did you finish reading that book yesterday?"

Kobe; "Yes."

You; "Kobe..."

Kobe; "Yes, I did."

You; "Stop lying."

Kobe; "Okay, fine! I didn't!"

I smiled and went and sat next to him, giving him the book.

You; "Why don't you read this one for me?"

He put his phone down and took the book, opening it. He sighed.

You; "Do you want me to read it and then you'll try?"

He stayed silent.. I slowly took the book out of his hand and flipped to the first page, immediately reading it.

Kobe's pov;

I just wanted to go home because I didn't really care anymore. But when actually paid attention to (Y/N), I could hear how soft her tone was. She was... trying to help me. I slowly turned my head to see her.

It was like everything I've done to her isn't bothering her, even though I bully her, she still managed to put a bright smile on her face. Now I feel guilty..

Why? Why am I even bullying her?

She continued to read and even smiled a few more times. It's the first time I saw her smile. I haven't seen her smile in years. I completely forgot how she looked when she's happy. 

Wait.. was I the one who made her smile disappear?

Right now, I wasn't focusing on what the hell she was reading. My main focus was of how I was a jerk someone who did absolutely nothing to me. 

She had the book in one of her hand, the other hand was on the couch. I placed my hand on the couch near hers, slowly moving it to hers. As I was about to put my hand on top of hers, she stopped reading and looked at me. 

I quickly removed my hand and looked away.

You; "Okay, your turn."

Kobe; "Huh?"

You; 'It's your turn to read."

I grabbed the book away from her and then I heard-

You; "Ow."

I turned my head to see what happened, I saw that her hand finger was bleeding.

You; "This is nothing. Just a papercut."

She was about to put her finger in her mouth but before she could I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me and frowned.

Kobe; "Where's the first-aid kit?"

You; "What?"

Kobe; "Just tell me where it is."

Kobe; "Over there, the first drawer." -she pointed her finger at the drawer in the library.

I stood up and went to get it, walking back to sit down next to her.  I took out a cotton pad and put some rubbing alcohol on it, putting it on her finger. I could tell it hurts so I hurried. When I was finally done, I grabbed a small pretty band aid and wrapped it around her finger. After that.. I didn't remove my hand from hers.

I looked at her and she looked at me, staring into each others eyes. 

Why is my heart beating so fast? -he thought.

Why is my heat beating so fast?- she thought.