🌸.12

Chapter 12...

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone breathing against my earlobe. I giggled a bit because it tickled. 

You; "Kobe~"

Kobe; "What?" -he chuckled.

He then took my right hand and put it under the blanket, putting my hand in his pants. I smirked to myself and knew exactly what to do at this point.  I grabbed his friend and started jerking him off, making him groan lowly in my ear. 

That turns me on so much...

I chuckled and started going a bit faster, causing him to breath heavily as he bit down on his hand. Soon after I felt warm liquid on my hand. I took my hand out and looked back at him, licking my fingers in a seductive way. 

Kobe; "Now it's your turn." -he smirked.

You; "For what?"

Kobe; "I'm going to eat you out."

He removed the covers from my body and went down. I spread my legs for him and he quickly took off my shorts and my panties. He looked up at me before taking slowly flicking my clit.

I rolled my eyes back and whispered a small "yes" to let him know that it feels good. His tongue then made its way to fuck my pussy. The pleasure felt too good.

 I grabbed his hair when I felt that I was close.

You; "I-I'm close."

Kobe; "Let it go when you're ready, baby." 

He hummed against my clit which send a wave of vibrations through my body. It wasn't even long enough before I released in his mouth. I breathed heavily and watched as he licked me all clean.

He smirked and came up to me, hovering over me before pressing his lips on mine. Our tongues fought for dominance, which allowed me to taste myself, and in the end Kobe won. 

Kobe; "I can deal with you now, right?"

I looked down.

Kobe; "Baby, I promise, I'll be gentle because I know you're still injured."

You; "O-okay."

He took off his boxers and his big and thick friend sprung free, a little precum leaking out. He turned me over gently and now I was on all fours, but my face was on the mattress.

I curled my toes when I felt him push him, and he groaned when he pushed in. All the way in. I gripped the bed sheets when he started pushing in and out at a steady pace, making me moan.

You; "It f-feels.. I-it feels g-good."

Kobe; "I know, you're stuttering."

After a few minutes, his pace fastened but not to fast, and I felt like I was about to release again. I reached back and gripped onto his waist, digging my nails into his skin, making him growl.

Oh. My. God. That. Growl.

Kobe; "Close again, aren't you?"

You; "Y-y-yes! Can I c-cum pl-please!"

Kobe; "Sure, because I'm not telling you to keep it in."

That's when I released, coating his friend in white while moaning in satisfaction. He pulled out and released on my ass, moaning softly. I raised my body up and pulled him in for a kiss.

Kobe; "I love you, baby."

You; "I love you too, babe."