🌸.7

Chapter 7...

I cleared my throat and pulled my hand away from his, looking away. He slowly brought his hand down and looked down. Then he grabbed the book and started reading, with no struggles while I was still looking away. 

I slowly turned my head and watched as he read, not a single word he messed up or not knowing the pronunciation of a word. I smiled to myself as he continued.

I did it, I finally got him to read.

He finished reading and looked at me.

You; "Finally! You can read now!"

I clapped my hands while giggling, I was in my own world. I totally forgot that he was in here until I heard his laughter. I looked at him, then I noticed that he was his phone was on me.

You; "D-delete it."

Kobe; "What?"

You; "Delete that video of what I was just doing."

Kobe; "No."

I stood up and grabbed his phone, he quickly stood up and tried to take it away from me but I kept it away from him. 

Kobe; "Give it back!"

You; "No!"

I started running around the library and he chased after me. Then I suddenly stopped in front of him, making him stumble and fall forward, grabbing my waist on the way down. I couldn't help but laugh.

I haven't laughed for the past 12 years now.

Kobe took the advantage to grab his phone, putting it in his pocket. I sat up still laughing, but then I stopped when I saw Kobe's hand in front of mine as he was standing up. I frowned.

Kobe; "Don't look at me like that."

I took his hand and he helped me up, I looked away and started thinking....

Why is he being so.. nice? Is this the real Kobe I know?

Kobe; "Come one, let me read another book for you."

He took my hand and brought me back on the couch, we sat down and he dug into his bag, soon pulling out a book. I noticed that it was the book he took from me yesterday.

Kobe; "I want to read this one."

I nodded and then he opened the book, flipping to the first page. He started reading, well- we both started reading together, in sync. 

What made him change and want to learn more?

~time skip~

It is now (8:30 p.m.), I told Kobe that he could've go home but he insisted to stay, and read two more chapters. I started to think again...

Will I still be picked on by everyone?

Will he still be my bully after today?

Or will everything just... change?

You; "Uh, Kobe, I think it's time we both go home now."

He nodded and closed the book, and putting it in his bag. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my right shoulder. I looked ahead and saw Kobe opening the door for me. I slightly smiled and walked out. Only to see something Kobe shouldn't..

Bella and Jaiden were making out in the school's hallway. Kobe was about to walk out but I turned around and placed my hands on his chest to prevent him from seeing anything.

Even though he bullied me all these years, I just don't like seeing people upset. 

You; "You can go out there yet."