🌸.9

Chapter 9...

I yawned and got up from the couch. I looked in front and didn't see the glass of water nor the medicine, he must've taken it already. Today isn't a school day so I'm thankful. 

I grabbed my blanket and made my way upstairs. I knocked on the door and asked Kobe if he's awake but didn't get a response. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside, Kobe nowhere inside.

But I spotted a note on my nightstand.. I walked in and went to read it, sitting on my bed.

Good Morning, (Y/N).

Thanks for taking care of me last night. I'm sorry for putting you through all that trouble. I'm also sorry for stealing your bed last night. I'm out of your way, but see you on Monday. 

Sincerely, Kobe~

Did he just apologize and say sorry? I smiled and put the note back on the nightstand. But then I remembered something... He slept naked on my bed last night. I quickly stood up. 

I took off my bed sheets and blankets, carrying them to the laundry room to wash them. 

You; "I don't really acre if he slept on my bed but he could've at least worn clothes!"

~time skip~

After making up my bed with some new bed sheets, and doing my morning routine, wearing this:

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself something to eat. When finished eating, I put my bowl in the sink and started washing it. I went and sat down on the couch, being bored. 

*Ding!*

I grabbed my phone and saw that I got a message from.. Kobe. 

"Why don't you come outside?"

I quickly stood up and went to open the door.  I frowned when I saw Kobe standing there with a bouquet of red roses.

You; "Kobe?"

Kobe; "(Y/N). Would you like to go to prom with me?"

I mentally slapped myself because I completely forgot the Prom Day was on Monday. 

You; "Why me?"

Kobe; "Because I'm the most popular guy in school and I need a date."

You; "Yeah.. Of course that's the reason." -I looked down.

Kobe; "So, what's your answer?"

You; "I-I'll think about it-"

Before I could walk back inside, he spun me around and pressed his lips on mine....